Random Raves XLV: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which city?

Porto.
Well, tiny unimportant village 30 km to the north of Porto.
So not a prime location, but let's see :D.
I also hope that the application I sent to Nice works out, that would be my favourite :).

Another rave: Was Salsa dancing, and nearly managed to get a pretty attractive milf home with me :D.
Mostly a rave, because I managed to go there until the end, and not chicken out on the way :goodjob:.
Edit: I'm pretty sure I also know what went wrong, so I think the next time I will do better :).

Edit: I'm pretty sure I also know what went wrong, so I think the next time I will do better :).
This just made me think you are taking a highly scientific approach to this.

I'm watching a lot of self-improvement and pick-up related vids.
In one of them it was said that you should focus on the positive things, and not the negative ones, since the latter will only bring you down (therefore this is a rave, for the reasons explained ^^).
This was followed that you should also learn from your errors, and have a look back afterwards, to see what could be improved.
I did that, and figured out what went wrong, and I think I know how to improve it. So I learned from it :).

And I'm also a scientist, and hey, what's wrong with this approach :p.

I'm watching a lot of self-improvement and pick-up related vids.
In one of them it was said that you should focus on the positive things, and not the negative ones, since the latter will only bring you down (therefore this is a rave, for the reasons explained ^^).
This was followed that you should also learn from your errors, and have a look back afterwards, to see what could be improved.
I did that, and figured out what went wrong, and I think I know how to improve it. So I learned from it :).

And I'm also a scientist, and hey, what's wrong with this approach :p.

I could share some of my own notes on past errors. Eg here is a bit of that:

We also say, "it's double Dutch to me," whereas I believe the Dutch say, "it's Pig German."

Double negative?

I ran into this guy yesterday (real pic - I added the meme text)
nope rope.jpg

I'm pretty sure it is a western diamondback rattlesnake, about a meter long. It wasn't rattling but its head was coiled back like it could strike and it was hogging the biking path. This was near the crest of a steep hill when I had lost all momentum on my bike and I didn't feel comfortable walking by it or starting uphill from a standing stop on my bike so I had to turn around. I really wanted to go that way too :-/

On my way back down the hill I stopped a grandfather with a carriage and let him know what was ahead. He turned around too. :lol:

I'm glad I ran into this instead of a tarantula

We have a restaurant here called It's All Greek To Me. My dad was friends with the owner, and used to do odd jobs for them. One time the owner sent him to the hardware store to pick up some supplies for making repairs (something my dad did as well at times), and when the clerk asked which account to charge it to, my dad said, "It's All Greek To Me."

The clerk was unimpressed, thinking my dad was being a smart alec. It took a bit of explaining to convince the clerk that there really is a restaurant by that name and the stuff being bought was to fix a couple of things that were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom