Random Raves XLVI: 145,784 and Counting: Every story happens one word at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face costs at a clinic here like 2k.
I would assune it's less, bc of area.

But honestly: Does it matter there?
Tge people who want to see them are unlikrly to say no in the second they see them.
Still, would be a nice touch. And you know how awkward it is attempting to shave the damn things..
y r u friendzonin me
If you lazorize mah balls I'll zone you in anywhere you want! :groucho:

Rave: Transitioning from thread title complaints and jibes to genital hair removal. Pretty spectacular.

Rave: Transitioning from thread title complaints and jibes to genital hair removal. Pretty spectacular.
Yes, perhaps the genital hair removal discussion is best kept to PM or something...

You just blast the follicles out so that hair doesn't grow again.

Also, rave: No Pink Ponies appears to be (spasmodically) updating again.
Sort of.

As I understand it (which is imperfectly), you go in to the clinic 6-12 times each visit a week or two apart, then you pay $80-120 every single time and it's painful every single time, and visits can go up to an hour long. If you stop treatment before it's complete then you won't have any permanent results.

But in the end you are hair-free for like 10-15 years or something, and touch-ups if you have any regressions are free.

The alternative is to spend approximately $400 on an in-home laser removal kit and almost definitely botch it up because you are performing the equivalent of self-surgery, you absolute walnut

For something that isn't x-rated:

I received a birthday card from my aunt today.

Is it your birthday? I cannot access your profile to verify this.

Squad v14 released only like a month after v13

it's pretty nifty and such

My aunt in Ireland sent me a beautiful blanket she made for my birthday. It's absolutely lovely and is perfect for cuddling on the couch! :)

Then I cannot wish you a happy birthday. Yet.
My aunt in Ireland sent me a beautiful blanket she made for my birthday. It's absolutely lovely and is perfect for cuddling on the couch! :)
Important question: does it allow for co-op mode?

@hobbsyoyo: Remember when we talked about speed limits in Pokemon GO? I found out today that the app starts docking distance measurements if you go faster than 10.5mph.

Also, I reached the 75km mark since May 1st.
How do you keep track of total distance covered? Mine resets every week

Not sure if it's a rave but it always make me laugh.
Our conservative global marketing company is hosting a drag queen bingo night for our employees.

Jesus Christ on a bagel, it's nice outside. 75F/24C, ~30% humidity, 5mph breeze, bright sunshine. Going out for a coffee might have been a mistake; now I'm back in the office and I know what I'm missing.

Yesterday was like that here. Took the day off and played golf with my brother.

Still, would be a nice touch. And you know how awkward it is attempting to shave the damn things

So we once had a lovely late night conversation, from which I have 2 take-home messages:
1) 2 of my male friends shave their whole body
2) women seem to prefer hairy man, according to various surveys
And from another conversation: While women shave their parts, they do not necessarily want it from men.
The latter is not backed up by any statistics I read, but anecdotal evidence is quite good.

Own rave: I got the job in Portugal. Now just need to see if I want it, if I will first pass by there, and need to see if I can easily postpone the decision after my job interview in Spain.

I always wonder how honest women are in such surveys. Might add other considerations than just personal desire.

Also it's not all about women. Men have their own personal preferences when it comes to private body grooming too.

So we once had a lovely late night conversation, from which I have 2 take-home messages:
1) 2 of my male friends shave their whole body
2) women seem to prefer hairy man, according to various surveys
And from another conversation: While women shave their parts, they do not necessarily want it from men.
The latter is not backed up by any statistics I read, but anecdotal evidence is quite good.
I'm not aware of any formal studies either, but yes, anecdotally it seems like a lot of women prefer "groomed, but not denuded." And I think I'd feel weird, completely shaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom