Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh thread title reminds me of something. I had another Starcraft related dream the other night but I actually won, it was some deal where both our bases were essentially wiped out but rebuilt from one CC and an expansion and somehow managed my tanks and goliaths better than him, he kept suiciding stuff and I won in the end. (Randomly and illogically of course huge fleets of BC's kept appearing from the other guy but I had cloaked wraiths that out micro'd him even though I had no Starports as quite clearly I was barely rebuilding a couple factories on this last base deal).

It's really so much more satisfying than those dreams where you end up in like an eight person free for all against swarms of carriers with impossible abilities/traits and lose. Also, haven't actually really played Starcraft in a few months but my subconscious must not care.

I had a dream just this morning where that comet that passes us by in August of this year, it crashed into Earth.

Cosmic mayhem is so much fun. :D

Taniscius' picture just reminded me of the greatest ever Sonic picture I ever saw.

Ah Sonic the Comic UK, you were a far greater thing than you could have imagined.

Traded in a slightly malfunctioning Xbox 360 for a Slim with more memory. Quieter and should last a few years.

Traded in a slightly malfunctioning Xbox 360 for a Slim with more memory. Quieter and should last a few years.

Get a ps3, they are more reliable.

Twice the pride, double the fall!

Really? Because I haven't heard good things about their version of Xbox Live.

Thats not really there fault completely. Besides, I'm talking about hardware.
Its a FACT that more Xbox 360 owners have hardware problems than PS3 owners.

rave: thread title got me listening to Petty again

Thats not really there fault completely.
Cold comfort to people having their credit card information at risk.

Besides, I'm talking about hardware.
Well, you see, online multiplayer and services is also kind of important to me. No, I've heard of problems even before this turn of events. I've heard reports of slowdowns and then that incident with Black Ops servers being down and even talk of them being closed. Really brings home the point that you get what you pay for.

Its a FACT that more Xbox 360 owners have hardware problems than PS3 owners.

Even for the newer models? I'll need a source for that.

Also, care to explain how I'll suddenly turn my Xbox 360 games and content into PS3 ones without spending a penny if I did buy a PS3?

Taniscius' picture just reminded me of the greatest ever Sonic picture I ever saw.

Ah Sonic the Comic UK, you were a far greater thing than you could have imagined.

Irony. The Death Egg has just been rebuilt in the Archie series and is now right overhead the rebel city... :evil:

Archie>>>>Fleetway

Rave: Very nice nap, and it gave me all sorts of devilish ideas to draw. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom