Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
...as of Thursday, my whole life will be the weekend (I finish university for good and don't start my job until September).

:D :lol:

I think I really like this girl. It's been a long while since that's happened.

:king: isn't it great when that happens! Good luck!

I just decided to sign up for a half-marathon, based on my success with my 10 miler. I'll be going 13.1 in August!

Congrats! It feels awesome completing your first half!

Congrats! It feels awesome completing your first half!

I don't really have the desire to run a full one...I think i'd get bored, and I'd be risking serious injury to my rebuilt legs...but a half should be just the right size.

I guess I can't act so smug about being out of school seeing as summer school (I'm in the A+ program) started today.

Still, I get to be with my gf so it's definitely worth it :D

I had my first lucid dream in a while!

Should've bought them before you left home! Maybe try an airport?

I was looking at them in the airport before I left and was like, nah they'll have them cheaper there...

I was right but not as easy to find. I eventually got one in a computer repair shop! Delighted.

5 school days left (7 days total) :D

Half-day Friday, then a three day weekend, I think. (For summer school)

RANT: I won't be getting a 96 on my math final, so no B.

Rave: I will be getting more than a 49 on my math final, so a C for the semester :)

Rave: I might possibly get a high enough grade on my math final to get a B. :)

I have a new keyboard on one of my computers to replace an old one that broke, as well as a better monitor for it. It's much better now, although the keyboard is ergonomic and weirdly shaped even for an ergonomic keyboard, which is going to take a bit of getting used to. Still, it's pretty cool.

I also has a new graphing calculator, as my old one decided to go crazy and start displaying random lines and dots.

A new laundrette has opened up the road from me . They do the lot you just dump it on them . I just got back 2 weeks worth of washing , dried and folded . They even match the socks .

I'm never washing my clothes ever again:)

Acquired full version of Wolfenstein 3D. :woohoo:

Of course! Getting stuff here is a pain in the neck, international retailers don't deliver, Steam is nigh-impossible… and sareware won't suffice.

In just 4.5 hours I will have done my exam and be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Someone sent me an email, then he sent me a correction, then he sent me a correction of the first correction. Then he said he wouldn't be a very good politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom