Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth getting Kinect for?
You don't need Kinect to play it. (Otherwise, it probably wouldn't be releasing for PC and PS3. :p) If you have it, you can use it to issue squad commands or make dialog choices. It's seemed more like a nuance that improves your experience if you have Kinect, than something that would make Kinect worth getting all on its own.

"...than something that would make Kinect worth getting all on its own. "

Yeah that's what I was asking.

There's no such thing as a game that makes Kinect worth getting if you don't need it to play the actual game. :p

Exams went disastrously. Why is that a rave, you ask? Well, it's that little word 'went'. It means they're over! :D

Now what do I do :hmm:

Had the second interview for a position at a really good local restaurant. Met my future manager, hung out with some friends for a few hours afterwards, had some drinks with my future co-workers, and have my last interview scheduled for next week. Also, today me and a friend are celebrating our birthdays with a dinner there. :smoke:

I got the highest score in my APUSH class on our final! :D

28/150

I'm throwing out basketball and football references left and right in World History and it feels awesome.

Heh, nice.

Rave: Somebody finally used that song! :D

I wonder how you all managed to get less than 28 on the test, though. What, was it extremely difficult, or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom