Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of hard from a man's perspective if a woman likes him romantically or as just a friend.

We need the mother of all dating threads.

The problem is that those threads get derailed by moping, depressed people crying about never getting anywhere with women. That doesn't really make for quality discussion when it starts to center around emotional therapy for needy people.

Ask a Girl! I miss my Ask a girl thread :(

You just miss the attention. ;) Besides, "dating advice" can be given by both men and women, it's not solely a question for females.

I was told during the week that my job will be gone by the end of this year.
I was told today that we will have to move office in the next few weeks.

I don't care about those because I am going on holiday :cool:

How can it be boring? Get some friends or something.

Google's new feature is fantastic. Imma go try putting in a picture of my face and see what results come up.

Edit: Okay, no results showed up... Oh well.

The problem is that those threads get derailed by moping, depressed people crying about never getting anywhere with women. That doesn't really make for quality discussion when it starts to center around emotional therapy for needy people.

You'll never see me crying and moping about never getting anywhere with women. :smug:

Of course, but if we bring a certain person into the equation we level the playing field…

How can [summer] be boring? Get some friends or something.

Also: booze! :beer:

Rave: family reunion tomorrow, featuring tonnes of home-cooked Syrian and Lebanese food. Oh, and there will be drinking of course. :goodjob:

I didn't mean boring as in the sense of nothing to do, but no real day to day "schedule", no order...

Enjoy it while it lasts, kiddo. ;) There will come a day where you'll WISH you had three months of complete freedom!

Google's new feature is fantastic. Imma go try putting in a picture of my face and see what results come up.

That's because your face broke Google. :p

I forgot to mention this. The other day at the dollarstore I bought a bag of marbles. And then I gave them to my mom. She asked why. And I said to replace the ones she lost. The look on her face was hilarious.

You accidentally broke Google :p.

Nah, it's just that the picture that I used was a private photo taken from facebook that google cant access, so it couldn't find me :p Still, it's very cool!

I forgot to mention this. The other day at the dollarstore I bought a bag of marbles. And then I gave them to my mom. She asked why. And I said to replace the ones she lost. The look on her face was hilarious.
:crazyeye: Aaah, aimee…

Wait, I don't get it. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom