Random Raves XVIII: Life is a beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I run to become a president!

He would never do that. I PMed telling him specifically not to look at this thread. He would never go against my wishes. He loves me.

Big Brother is Always Right!

Who wants to be my vise president!

Vote choxorn for Speaker of the House, then impeach the VP and President! :D

I don't think people would want a picture of you in your briefs, especially when offered free alcohol and chicken instead. :p

Oh yeah?! I raise you a picture of me naked except for a Confederate Flag on my groin! Everyone would love that! I'll also have a bag of Chick-Fil-A next to me.

TF, how do you manage to have a double glottal stop in the middle of a word?

I currently have 0.0001% of the members of CFC on my friends list. If I had that proportion of friends IRL, I would have just under 680 000 friends. :smug:

@Mango- You're a freakin; idiot. You think I can't find a PUBLIC THREAD!

You're officially out of my campaign.

Sorry to bring personal issues to off topic. Thank you NickyJ for linking it to me. End game.

Also, thanks for calling me stupid. I now know without any doubt in the world I have a vice president I can trust in this campaign. And you aren't it. Good day.

Moderator Action: Calling someone a freakin idiot is not allowed (I feel like I'm stating the obvious here).
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

How do I run to become a president!

While I don't necessarily welcome competition:p the appropriate links are in my sig, if you need more info you can PM me.

Who said Im running, Im seizing power with a coup

There isn't any means within the game to do that:p

That said, even if Mango Elephant ruined your support for us forever, I do ask that you still engage in dialogue via PM about the matter.

Moderator Action: Keep social group stuff in social groups and out of OT, especially when you are going to discuss it in the manner which you are currently doing.

I forgot to rave about this, but I did bag the latest music thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom