Random Raves XXVI: I Get High With a Little Help from My Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Thread Title: 7/10, would read again if high

My band's music is beautiful, listening to it now, she told me a lot of nice things. Even thought it might not happen, she is still beautiful and things seem to go in the wrong direction in all the right ways.

I did this by mistake and Im not sure how but its amusing

Spoiler :

:lol: Very amusing indeed

My youngest salesperson who joined me ten months ago made a $10,000 commission for December. He left his previous sales job as he wasn't making any money and I gave him the job on the condition he started from scratch, forgot everything he thought he knew and did it my way.

He is a very genuine, honest "nice guy" and I put him through the ringer initially. When I told him the figure today he gave me a huge hug and I even spotted a little tear. It wasn't the money, I just think he is quite unassuming and doesn't get validation very often.

It was a very proud moment for both of us

I'm thinking of taking out my savings and work for you, then I hire this guy to do MY work for a 30% me - 70% him, then I'm sure I get my used Volvo next X-Mas. And the guy get a Maserati.

But I need a car.

I'm thinking of taking out my savings and work for you, then I hire this guy to do MY work for a 30% me - 70% him, then I'm sure I get my used Volvo next X-Mas. And the guy get a Maserati.

But I need a car.

It that kind of creative thinking that I'm looking for.

To clarify, that's $10,000 less tax (maybe $6500 net) but in addition to his regular wage.

What would my wage be? I'm just sitting here playing CIV, while the guy is doing the hard work.

I know how to answer emails, so he can send "some" of them to me if I'm not too busy. Being a sub-contractor under someone and at the same time sub-contract someone else will make a headache of tax-questions.

But I was only humourous really, thinking out of the box, still with something that could be built on. Franchising is a big exploit in western society, but you need to know the rules.

Which I don't. :)

I approve of the title. :)

You used the wrong preposition, gozpel. You approve of something, not to something. :)

One more day of freedom before I go back to work. I have so much to do today, it'll be great.

Rave: we can rave again!

I got my bike out of storage and fixed it up now that we're down to one car. I forgot how much fun riding around town can be. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom