Random Raves XXVII: And what in the blue blazes is a ROFLcopter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it through the initial resume review process for 3 Boeing jobs, including one to work on the International Space Station. My application for the 3 jobs working on the Space Launch System is still in the initial review as well.

Do you mean working on the ISS while actually on it, or working on it while not on it?

In either case, I'm massively jelly of you right now.

So, from the label:
Pedigree is brewed in its own "Cathedral of Brewing". The World famous Burton Union brewing system of 264 interlinked oak barrels encourages Pedigree to ferment and slowly mature like no other beer in the world. Its English Fuggles and Golding hops deliver a balanced, slightly spicy bitterness under-pinned by a luscious malty body. Enjoy it with flavour-rich foods like steaks, roasts and sausages.

OFFICIAL BEER OF ENGLAND

I don't know where they got the idea of "official beer of England" from, I'm sure. But the description of the taste is pretty accurate, I warrant you.

Anyway....*hic*

(I feel all relaxed and floppy now. Nice.)

Congratulations on the kittens, contre. You're doing a great thing taking care of them. :goodjob:

In the meantime, I have sent out my first 'recalling to life' email to someone from a website that is now dead. I hope he responds, but it's been a year and a half since I last saw him online, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I found something really funny that I'd post here except then I might get into trouble and I don't want that.

Do you mean working on the ISS while actually on it, or working on it while not on it?

In either case, I'm massively jelly of you right now.

Thanks. :D

I'd be working on it while not on it - the day they let me become an astronaut is the probably the day NASA stops existing. :lol:

I'd be working out stresses and stuff on the structure and I'm pretty excited. Also, I'm still in the running for my dream job working on the Space Launch System (super-huge new rocket).

But nothing is firm and I haven't got any calls yet, so maybe it's irrational exuberance. We'll just have to wait and see...if the waiting doesn't kill me first.

That, or more people can go into space.

SPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACESPACE

Link to video.

Here is another random pic of my dream job, I want to work on the two rockets to the left of the Space Shuttle. They are currently under development and I'm trying to get an internship working on them. I get such and erection looking at them, does that make me gay?

Hahahaha spacespacespaceiamthebestatspace

Never heard all that before, but it's making me laugh.

What, why does he not like space in the end?

Scienceboners do not make you gay, just sciencesexual and probably nerdy.

Scienceboners do not make you gay, just sciencesexual and probably nerdy.

Solution euphoria!

"It didn't matter to me - I was in it for the science."

Here is another random pic of my dream job, I want to work on the two rockets to the left of the Space Shuttle. They are currently under development and I'm trying to get an internship working on them. I get such and erection looking at them, does that make me gay?

If you are imagining them as penises, then yes, if not, then you're just white and nerdy. how does your wife feel about your extra curricular activities?

One thing's for sure though. The value, and number, of cars a guy has is inversely proprtional to the size of their penis. So Jay Leno must have a laughably small weiner.

Not to mention every guy in Hollywood ever.

And NASA. :mischief:

Spoiler :
Jay Leno is a huge car buff, for those who don't know.

Rockets are not cars. :p

You think not?

For the treatment of penile dysfunction. Possibly.

If you are imagining them as penises, then yes, if not, then you're just white and nerdy. how does your wife feel about your extra curricular activities?

I'm trying to get a job building the world's biggest phallus. How do you think she feels about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom