Random Raves XXX: 100-Proof Proof of Bolshevik Hegemony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats RT! :D

Congrats!

Not to rub anything in, but I thought this was to be expected in a lefty-hippie-feminist environment...? Open relationships, not claiming exclusive rights to anyone, not being bound by traditions stemming from religious ideas..
She is a single mother of fraternal twins who spent 13 years after high school dating rich club owners and traveling. I have a lot of respect for her, which is why this confession of her feelings for me sort of hit me like a bolt.

Her animal rights stuff is a lifelong thing (since I've known her, 27 years). But as Antilogic said in the Rants thread, I will talk to her after the New Year, when I have settled down.

Also a bit late, but @RT, congrats, man!

Congrats RT! :D
Thanks, guys. What a wonderful Civilized on-line community I have joined!

To note, nothing really changes but the ring... and they have been burning a hole in my pocket since October.

It seems that Loppan actually preceded me by five minutes, so the 1000th post was his.

Congrats!

Not to rub anything in, but I thought this was to be expected in a lefty-hippie-feminist environment...? Open relationships, not claiming exclusive rights to anyone, not being bound by traditions stemming from religious ideas..

I'd have thought being truthful with people is the most important principle, regardless of political ideology.

I mean, it could be OK not to tell someone you've been sleeping with someone else. But to tell them you aren't and then for them to go on and discover that you really have, is kind of not recommended. (If I've followed the plot correctly.)

I'd have thought being truthful with people is the most important principle, regardless of political ideology.

I mean, it could be OK not to tell someone you've been sleeping with someone else. But to tell them you aren't and then for them to go on and discover that you really have, is kind of not recommended. (If I've followed the plot correctly.)
You're right. It seems I've missed an episode or two..

It seems that Loppan actually preceded me by five minutes, so the 1000th post was his.
I'll leave the honour to you.

The dynamic of who has to drive doesn't change until you pop out a kid. At which point it's harder for you to travel, and the kiddo is blackmail since the extended family usually does want to actually see them. At which point it's easier for them to jam a 12 and 14 year old in the car than for you to travel with a one year old that invariably has a cold since it's winter, and if he/she didn't before the parties, he/she will have one after being hugged, pinched, and kissed by people from three states of colds wide.

LOL true story. I'll use that baby for blackmail every chance I get.

_______

Congrats RT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom