Random Raves XXXVI: HAPPINESS ENFORCED BY STRICT MODERATION!!!

Sociology < Psychology < Biology < Chemistry < Physics < HAIL MOST GLORIOUS OF ALL MATHEMATICS!

Well, maybe.

But mathematics really has very little to say about, for example, interpersonal relationships or wider social issues.

Though, of course, what mathematics does say, it says reliably.

An innings and 78 runs! It's England's fourth consecutive home win and the first time we've won the Ashes at Trent Bridge. Just two days and 40 minutes necessary.

Ha!

I don't follow cricket at all, but even I'm enjoying Australia's discomfort.

It won't last though. England will soon recover its normal mediocrity. It's famous for it.

Well, yes, but that's what makes today even more special. :)

Hey, guys - I know some of you have been posting in various Iron Pen threads. The new stories are posted and ready for reading, comments, and voting, here, so it'd be great if you could take a trip over to A&E to see what two of our fellow forum members have written. :)

But mathematics really has very little to say about, for example, interpersonal relationships or wider social issues.

To mathematics, the latter is mere common sense.

I think I might now have a problem with shoes ...

SSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

All from Clarks too.

I think I need a new bottle of protector spray too, Im cleaning them all up and need to spray them.

Are... are you not wearing pants in that picture? Or socks?

No cos those are sockless shoes!

Also after learning the boat shoe lace thingie, I redid these old shoes:

Much nicer.

Turns out they were also sockless ones, but since I bought them instore I never realised until I slipped in my naked feet. So soft and silky smooth insides.

Do those even look like they are 7 year old shoes? I take good care of my suede shoes :D

I like how you didn't address the pants question.

I'm going to assume this to mean he's naked other than those shoes.

I do enjoy filling your imagination with such pleasurable thoughts.

Oh god, I just realized I forgot to take my meds for 2 days in a row, so now I took them.

MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE ORGASMS!

Or like its going to explode, but in a hnnnghfhghghsh good way.

Oh wait, I also had a whole box of Cadburys fingers for breakfast.

I must experiment with insane amounts of redbull & venlafaxine at some point. But then my head might actually blow up.

I think its a total fail to eat a whole box of Cadburys fingers, and take norepinephrine meds prior to wanting to sleep.

I'm flying in my brain. Now lets go drink two glasses of Pepsi ... NO, RESIST!!!

Plus I finally got my first CBT appointment tomorrow after 19 months of waiting, and then the day after is the enrollment day for the computing diploma I applied for.

Sociology < Psychology < Biology < Chemistry < Physics < HAIL MOST GLORIOUS OF ALL MATHEMATICS! < Logic
FTFY, my good man.

Top Bottom