Random Thoughts 0o10: Special Limited Deluxe Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hide:

You are from Fries and Mayo land?

Afraid not @Synsensa Boris is here to show You how to make a good slavic sandwich (using only two matches, duct tape and mayonnaise xD)

The grey question-mark avatars make me feel sad for some reason.

The grey question-mark avatars make me feel sad for some reason.

Before I got the drone in the hive mind bee I used a grey question mark with the dot filled in for a long time. I don't think anyone noticed.

When did the forum change to XenForo?

I remember when I returned to CFC I was a little confused because everything looked different. And I didn't know who all the new people were either.

I was never involved in the red/yellow card system, so 2016 it was.

Afraid not @Synsensa Boris is here to show You how to make a good slavic sandwich (using only two matches, duct tape and mayonnaise xD)

I detest that ham :/
I think I used to like it a lot in my elementary school years. Then became so sick of it that I risk vomiting when I see it.

This isn't really a "rave", because I feel awful, but my boss is finally firing that guy on my team who's completely useless. He's been doing practically nothing since he joined, and she's had to go through the whole process of writeups and discipline and such, but he's still not doing anything and is just absolutely worthless. I'm very sad for him, I hate seeing someone fired, but we need team members who will contribute and not just add more work.

He's been able to keep "failing up" for a while now, but my boss is putting an end to that.

He's been able to keep "failing up" for a while now, but my boss is putting an end to that.
Is this the same guy who you've talked about having to bail him out repeatedly — only to then see him 'forget' to give you any credit for the help you gave him?

If so, and your reaction to his severance is still sympathy — rather than a loud and joyful "Good riddance!" — then you're a way better person than I am. Frankly, you should be in line for a sainthood somewhere down the line :jesus:

Ice.. Rock... Sound of nature....
Spoiler :
Went to near village for some supply (food/some screws, nails etc. stuff) and had like 1 hour free before going home again. Went to local park for some cold (like -3C and small wind) but nice walk and there was this pond with some inch of ice on it (fresh ice from last 3-4 nights below zero). And I couldn't help myself just to get some twenty tiny stones (like around 1 inch big) and just throw them parallel ice layer (so can get long bounce line). That sound ice creates when stone (can use small ice pieces too) bounce back just a little bit so many times is soooo amazing. One of reasons I love winter (early part). Have seen videos about people skating on thin ice to get similar sound with "stereo" version but for risk-free-dry-feet-not-under-water approach - perfect.

I've had to bail a bunch of them out (I'm bailing someone out right now, lol!)

This one who got fired today though is the one who kept trying to mansplain my own reports to me.

This one who got fired today though is the one who kept trying to mansplain my own reports to me.

Man...splain...?

Last night I had a strange dream where Donald Trump ran into my mother's car and drove off, so I got out of the car and followed his to a mansion. (I guess it was going very slow.) Then he got out of his car and started arguing with me about video game graphics, so I took out a time travel machine and sent him back to the Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom