Random Thoughts Five: Ya rolls the dice, ya takes yer chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some day, Oldies stations will be playing Marilyn Manson.

Lynyrd Skynyrd may not be ‘classic rock’ but it's still a classic.

If I ever get my time-travel machine working, I wouldn't mind checking this out:

If I'm careful, I'm pretty sure that attending one concert won't affect the time-stream too much.

Gimmie Three Steps, That Smell and Simple Kind of Man are three to go on to after Freebird and Sweet Home. Also, Tuesday.s Gone.

Last edited:
Take that back, his avatar is the bomb
@Gori the Grey's new avatar is wonderful.
I just spent minutes staring at the thing, imagining stuff - like watching clouds and whatnot.
I still have no idea what it is.
It's fantastic.

@Gori the Grey's new avatar is wonderful.
I just spent minutes staring at the thing, imagining stuff - like watching clouds and whatnot.
I still have no idea what it is.
It's fantastic.

pine trees and snowfall

You can almost smell the rhosgobel rabbits.

It sort of looks like the album cover of Wolves in the Throne Room's Diadem of 12 Stars.

If you all want, you could make it a puzzle of tracking down where I grabbed it from.

Maybe image searches make that a breeze, I don't know.

Just make sure that you don't meet your parents??? :nono:

That's the plan. I don't think either of my parents would be anywhere near Gainesville, Florida in the early 1970s, so I think I'm good.

Rant and rave offsetting, so this is the place.

Rave: I now know that the fine little needles I use to give my dog her insulin don't really hurt her.

Rant: I slipped and stabbed a needle all the way through the webbing between the thumb and palm of my left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom