Random Thoughts VII: Do the Hokey Pokey

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this day and age forgetting selectively is a skill to train.

Moderator Action: Please don't discuss sex acts at CFC. Thank you.

Now I'm curious about what I missed. :lol:

Moderator Action: Aimee, please don't quote mod text. Thank you. --LM

Last edited by a moderator:
GPoint remains a mystery ;)

Best of the day award goes to:

Bumper Sticker said:
I HAVE A GREAT BODY!!!!
BUT MAYBE IT'S BEEN IN THE TRUNK TOO LONG
STARTING TO SMELL

Perhaps the funniest part was that it was on a little hatchback car that didn't actually have a trunk.

Where can I get a toothbrush for my phone?
Maybe if you don't let your phone eat anything, it won't need to have its teeth brushed.

Pros of dog ownership: No matter how many times I get rejected for a job, the dog still thinks I'm the bees knees.
Cons of dog ownership: He produces industrial quantities of shed fur that our capitalist society doesn't value and I can't therefore monetize.
I read about a couple in the Society for Creative Anachronism who collected their dog's hair that he shed and used it to make some sort of trim for their costume accessories (I think it was for a hat). You can do this with cat hair, as well. It would work best with hair that's at least medium, as short hair is too fine and doesn't stick together as well.

A weird thing I've noticed too each time I visit Ontario, is that like no one talks to you. When I'm out and about here, I'll often have brief conversations with random strangers, and I guess it's so common that I really notice it when I go to Ontario and everyone just seems to act like you don't exist.
Come out here. We're still friendly.

I thought there might've been a niche market in people who weren't able to do the chopping/peeling/whatever due to physical limitations, but that's just....
That's what services like Meals on Wheels are for. The seniors' centre keeps nagging me to try that service, but since they won't let you mix and match, there are only about two or three varieties I'd even consider. The rest either have a meat selection I like but a vegetable I hate, or the other way around.

Green beans, yellow beans, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts are not food. :ack:

Since there is a storm coming, it seemed like a good idea to get all the errands done today.

A lot of other people had the same idea. It was pretty crowded.

Shipt is your friend :D

I went to the website and it asked me to put in a nonexistent ZIP code. I guess it's not available in Canada.

I just found this memo on my phone, created at 6:02 a.m.:

Meesss eggecvt famficc tcyytyyy ifeas

Uh, yeah. I don't know if this was some attempt to write down another idea or something else. :lol:

-Valka, age 7.

:)
Age 4, actually. And over 50 years later, I have not changed my mind. The only way I can tolerate cauliflower is if it's pickled. I don't tolerate the rest of it at all.

Oh, and add asparagus to the list. I can't even stand the smell of it.

But I love broccoli, peas, and spinach.

Storm chips!

Age 4, actually. And over 50 years later, I have not changed my mind. The only way I can tolerate cauliflower is if it's pickled. I don't tolerate the rest of it at all.

Oh, and add asparagus to the list. I can't even stand the smell of it.

But I love broccoli, peas, and spinach.

Peas are revolting and should be banned.

I guess it's a better nickname than "sweet potato."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom