Randy Neugebauer for President!

Were Neugebauer's actions becoming of a Congressman?

• No, and I agree with Neugebauer politically.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miles Teg

Nuclear Powered Mentat
Nah, not really, but I figure I should put it out there before some Tea [Satchel, Backpack, Purse, Duffel, Knapsack, sack, pouch]ers put it up on a sign.

Not quite sure what I'm talking about? Well, if you were watching the Health Care vote last night, or just caught the highlights, then you're probably aware that someone shouted "Babykiller!" on the House floor last night. This man oh so bravely kept in the shadows for about a day, but he's stepped forward now, and yes, it's Randy Neugebauer. Basically the kind of guy you'd expect (except he's a Texan, not South Carolinian). Birther, ultra-conservative, voted against the Stimulus then bragged about all the money it would bring in.

So, I know we had some similar discussions when Joe Wilson took the opportunity to exercise his vocal cords during the SOTU speech, but let's visit the subject again. Is this a fitting action for a Congressman?

I'm all for congresspeople acting like the asses they truly are.

He might not be the most savory of characters, but I give him a thumbs up for standing up for what he believes in. If he really is pro-life to the extent that he does think sponsoring abortion to any extent is murder, voicing what he believes in takes precedence over any sort of decorum.

Basically the kind of guy you'd expect (except he's a Texan, not South Carolinian). Birther, ultra-conservative, voted against the Stimulus then bragged about all the money it would bring in.

This is irrelevant.

I thought it said Randy Newman.

Short People and Rednecks will hurt him politically.

Burn on might hurt him in Ohio, a critical swing state.

Is this a fitting action for a Congressman?

I have no problem with the pricinciples of his action. I favor a more diplomatic and civil approach myself, instead of calling people the putrescent pieces of filth they so obviously are, but to each his own.

So long as he never complains when other people have outbursts as well, it's all good.

Top Bottom