1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranked games database

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by -grego, Jun 7, 2019.

1. -grego

-grego Chieftain

I m working on a ranking table for my local multiplayer sessions and extracting data (detailed score list and overalls ) manually at the final turn. While Better Report Screen and Even More Reports being helpful, i wonder if there is a way to extract data from game directly via mods or from saved games?

As option 2, are there any global ranking for Civ players? I came across a couple of small ones as player leagues but not in global level. Do you aware any application of ranked game basis, like chess (ELO) or any other e-sport?

2. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Chieftain

We are running ELO right now at Civplayers Leagues, but are soon going to replace it with glicko2, we use open source code and discord bots with a db backend on an AWS server https://discord.gg/ubwTNdd

CS

3. -grego

-grego Chieftain

i joined and it seems very promising. but anyone feel free to answer the question about extracting data from games about more statistics. I want to store more data ( science per turn, killed units etc. ) instead of only results ( win,loss ratio ) more like i want to combine AoE2 end game stats with Civ6.

edit A02 > AoE2

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019