1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranking Score

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Tony.Uk, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Tony.Uk

Tony.Uk TonyUK

In Civ V I played King level, nearly always won with a good ranking at end of game. In Civ 6 I am down
    tp Priince level, always win but I get a low ranking all the time (around 14th). Any ideas why?

2. KayAU

KayAU Chieftain

rattatatouille likes this.
  3. Bosque

Bosque Chieftain

I have played almost 1900 hours, and almost always finish my games. But the only time I have gotten the highest ranking score was on a large map, where I had over 80 cities. Most players don't tend to stick with a game long enough to get that kind of score. (You also have to avoid accidentally winning too early by culture or religion, while you are running up your domination empire score).

4. bbbt

bbbt Warlord

Has any of the livestreamers actually finished a game of R&F (I know it's turn limited)? I.e do we know if they've adjusted the score and/or if there is a hall of fame?