Ranks in the Workshop

Thorgrimm

Senior Elder
To keep the Roleplaying goodness we are enjoying in the Workshop I want the emembers of the team to change their avatars to have the lil BOS sigil like Flamand has on his avatar. PM him with a polite request. ;)

The other part is the addition of ranks. So far this is the ranks of the members;

Thorgrimm - Senior Elder
Flamand - Elder
Aaglo - Recruit Master
Ancient One - Initiate
LizardmenRule! - Initiate
Formost101 - Initiate

The Initiates are eligible for promotion due to their performance in the tasks assigned them. All promotions are discussed by myself and Flamand before implementing. Any new members will be added to this list.

:nuke: Cheers, Senior Elder Thorgrimm :nuke:

Updated the ranks, new member added.:)

*cough*Pagan esoteric sect*cough*

:mischief:

Ranks updated with a new member.

Initiate Slaughter reporting! Now where's my Power Armor? :goodjob: :nuke:
Well for one thing, I do not see Initiate on your rank below your name, Also PA is only for the Initiate's who get promoted and survive. :D

Flamand and I have discussed this, and due to his outstanding knowledge, initiative, and willingness to work, SWalker is hereby promoted to Senior Initiate. :)

Congratulations Initiate, keep up the good work.:goodjob:

Chief Engineer wishes to pass his rank to @SWalker.

You guys finally found somebody to make your buildings, unlike me who doesn't know jack about fallout mod.

Peace Out! :)

As you wish, Have a good one dude. :)

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

(O)ndatra, you have been approved, Welcome to the Brotherhood.:)

Rank listing has been updated.

Rank list has been updated. :)

:nuke: Þórgrímr :nuke:

Rank Listing updated, :)

:nuke: Þórgrímr :nuke:

Wow, just looked here right now and saw that we're growing. Maybe we'll go raider shooting soon.

I hope Thor don't find out that I've raided a locker and fetched some nice Power Armor for myself :lol:

Wow, just looked here right now and saw that we're growing. Maybe we'll go raider shooting soon.

I hope Thor don't find out that I've raided a locker and fetched some nice Power Armor for myself :lol:

Nothing escapes the gaze of the Senior Elder. But he also apprecites initiative. So all is forgiven Initiate. :D

:nuke: Senior Elder Þórgrímr :nuke:

Top Bottom