Rate my Fantasy Football Team?

Kingshaggy

Royal Highness
My draft went like this: I started from the second overall pick I took L. Tomlinson and my team went down hill from there?
QB-M. Hasselbeck, B. Leftwich "okay here"
RB-L. Tomlinson , D. Davis , F. Taylor "weak here"
WR-C. Johnson, D. Mason, Ma. Jones, M. Booker "weak here"
TE-A. Gates, R. McMichael "strong here "
K-N. Rackers , O. Mare "strong here"
Defense-Chicago, Miami "strong here"

Yea I am the first to grab a TE, Def, and kicker then I go back for seconds

Need help I am weak at running back and wide receiver,
Might package a few player's in a trade to upgrade those spots

I wish you were in one of my leagues.

You have two injury prone RBs in Davis and Taylor, and you've wasted 3 picks on backup TEs, K and DEF rather than get Jones and a Houston backup. Johnson and Gates in Rd 2 &3? at a guess, both of which are pretty high.

Basically McMichael, Mare and Miami are wasted picks. You're only going to play them on your starters' bye week anyway.
I agree with sanabas on the injury-proneness of Davis and especially Taylor.
Johnson's great WR, but what happens if Palmer isn't at 100%? Mason is a good second WR but McNair is injury-prone, so who's going to throw it deep for the Ravens then? Boller? ;)

In defense of the Davis pick: Last year he did average 120 yards per game when he was healthy, behind the 2nd worst line in football, so if he stays healthy he could be very valuable

Agree with most of the commentary so far.

Your RB2 and 3 are NOT what you want. One of those two might be worth a flier, but not both. they have way too much risk. You also want more than 1 backup at the position. More than anything else, you need to understand the scarcity of good players at this position relative to the other positions.

Hasselbeck was probably one of the first 3-5 QBs taken, you were first with TE, D and K. Maybe the fact that nobody had chosen these positions yet should tell you something. Also, part of the potential value of picking early at these positions - especially TE, is that you get someone you don't think you'll need to backup. You draft gates in the 3rd or so, you are not going to start anyone else unless he's out. If he sucks, you're screwed anyway and McMichael isn't going to save you much more than what you can get on the Wire. Defense and kicker are notoriously inconsistent year to year. Chicago and Rackers might do well, but I wouldn't count on them being #1, or even top 5 again this year.

Also, I hope for your sake Jacksonville offense does well, considering you got half the team. You better hope none of your regular starters have injuries in week 5 because with Jax on a bye you'll be hard pressed to field a starting lineup.

You have WAY TOO MANY homer picks. Your team is sunk right now.

You MUST do the following things.

1) Drop McMichael and pick up Wali Lundy. You need the Davis Handcuff
2) Drop Mare. Pick up another backup RB (Gado, Morency, Maroney).
3) Drop your backup D. Pickup a WR with upside (Santonio Holmes, Sinorice Moss, guys that could come alive if an injury occurs.

Honestly, I don't think your team is going to make it. Look at the expert's league draft I posted, and maybe there's a gem or two you could learn. I didnt take a QB until round 7

Update
I traded R. McMichael, Miami for Reggie Bush

I know I was going to hear the music for picking extra TE, Kicker and a defense. but last year I lose 2 weeks for not having a Kicker and a defense on the bye week
a week i lose by 1 pt then the next week I lose by 3 pts

R. McMichael might have a break out year now he has a good qb's (Daunte Culpepper) to throw him the ball

HOW THE HELL?! Whoever made that trade with you is an idiot

Man you have a bunch of scrubs in your league. Okay, your team is fine now.

You know you can always cut benchers to pick up subs for the bye weeks, right?

update team
i swap the bears for the giants "good trade or bad trade"

i got him from a guy that was load at running back he had
S. Alexander, C. Williams,Reggie Bush and D. Foster his TE was
L. Smith and defense was jets

i call that a fair trade you think Reggie going get a lot of time playing with D. McAllister there

i might try to trade him and D. Davis and D. Mason for W. McGahee and C. Chambers

YOU DO NOT WANT MCGAHEE!

Keep Bush. He is a great #2RB. You're crazy to get rid of him. Bush will be a slot receiver if Deuce is behind the line.

Davis, when healthy, is a top10 back. KEEP HIM. GET WALI LUNDY AND DROP A DEFENSE. Insure your backs!

Again, you do not need 2 defenses

thanks for the advice JerichoHill anymore draft i do i stay with one kicker and defense

the trade was R. McMichael and Miami defense for Reggie Bush and i trades the bears for the giants
only have one defense now but still two kickers lol

one guy want L. Tomlinson his trade was L. Jordan,C. Cooley,Dallas-def i rejected that trade he had T.
Barber

Umm yeah, thats a dumb deal since you had gates.

Drop Mare (kicker) and pick up Wali Lundy. You'll be happy when it becomes apparent that Davis is still hurt.

Darkness said:
Johnson's great WR, but what happens if Palmer isn't at 100%?

Palmer seems to be just fine, so ignore this bit...

Top Bottom