1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Razed cities still producing radiation leaks (Should be Fixed)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by CynicalPlatapus, Feb 18, 2019.

1. CynicalPlatapus

CynicalPlatapus Chieftain

During a war with the Mali I razed most of their cities, after they had been defeated the tiles that were previously occupied by nuclear power plants keep getting radiation leaks every few turns, despite the cities they were built in no longer existing.

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Seems less like a bug than in-game commentary on what might happen if people all of a sudden disappeared with cleaning up their mess. I hope this is on purpose and not a bug.

3. CynicalPlatapus

CynicalPlatapus Chieftain

It'd be annoying if it wasn't a bug because I've since founded a city nearby one of the spots, and every few turns my canal keeps exploding

4. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

This should be fixed, per patch notes:
    • Fixed a bug preventing nuclear reactors from being removed from the game when a city is razed. Changed the identification of nuclear reactor buildings to use a database parameter instead of a game tag. Added fail checks when searching for a reactor type building.