1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RB-31: Playing God

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Succession Games' started by Clovis, May 3, 2007.

1. mrwhite89

mrwhite89 Bad Lieutenant

If you can think of a fun/challenging new game, I would be more than happy to play another one with all of you. It's nice we had a lot of comments from each player in this game & it makes them much more fun to play.

2. scooter

scooter Prince

Wow, that was a ton of fun, I enjoyed playing with you all! For some reason those pictures arent showing, but that's minor.

3. dawn

dawn Redophile

Did everyone have this issue? I finally started using my Photobucket account again to post the pictures.

@Scooter - just grab the last save. It is the turn before the victory. Also playing out that round will post the victory in your Hall of Fame. :)

4. Berrie

Berrie Proud father

I could see them fine yesterday, but today they are all red X's... :confused:

5. dawn

dawn Redophile

Crap, I lost them on photobucket! [pissed]

Oh well, you can load the game from the last save and see them all first hand.

6. Clovis

Clovis Charlemagne's Grandfather

They still show up fine on my computer.

7. datlowen

datlowen Chieftain

Congrats, guys! I've been following you all since the beginning and I was impressed with the way you all played. Maybe it's time I tried the SG waters....