1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RB NAP Extension Vote

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by YossarianLives, Jul 18, 2013.

?

Should we agree to RB's NAP Extension proposal?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

This vote is to determine whether or not to agree to the following NAP Extension proposal from RB:

If you would like to abstain, please simply refrain from voting or post your abstention below. If you disagree with the NAP Extension in it's current form, but would agree to it with alterations, please state your desired changes below. This poll will be open for one week, and votes will be confidential.

2. RegentMan

RegentMan Deity

No. They desperately want to consolidate their German lands, switch over to a builder's economy, and coast to victory- giving them any extra time plays right into their hands. Slowing them while they're still slowable is much better than trying to slow them when they're unstoppable.

3. Magno_uy

Magno_uy Warlord

No. nothing that really helps us as much as it would help them

4. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

In my haste to post the poll, I forgot to set the timer to one week. The poll is open indefinitely, but votes will stop counting seven days after the timestamp on the original post.

5. Aivoturso

Aivoturso King

I do not think I know quite enough to make an informed decision. At the moment I'm leaning (quite heavily) on the "No" side, but if possible, I'd like to have at least some of following info before making the official decision:
    1. What is our allies position on this?
      • Is Poly going to turn RB down as well?
      • Has CP received an offer from RB since the last time we spoke?
    2. I'd like to hear from UCiv before jumping into this decision as well.
    3. What is our current strategic standing?
      • Do we have enough power to defend effectively against RB and CivFr at the same time and what is estimated cost if they decide on joint attack on us after all?
      • What do we expect to win from RB in case a war breaks out instead of just a siege?
      • If we were to take this NAP, could we realistically beat CivFr in the timeframe of this NAP?

6. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

This pole is now closed. The final tally is 3 Yes - 8 No