RB Reload Request

Pity :(

Someone need to buy a slutty dress for plako btw, since he is such a drama-queen:lol:

As a last note, I have at least two available pitboss-spaces on my server, so if someone here would like to play a friendly game together, I would really enjoy that. I'm not the best player, nor the most competitive one, so a PB with teams for instance would be very enjoyable (we could team up 1 experienced player with 1 less experienced player for instance - perhaps we'd be able to get 3 or 4 teams, which would be 6 or 8 people).
/QUOTE]

would you like to try the anonymous fact of the mod? :crazyeye: going into war and dont know who is who could be really stressing

would you like to try the anonymous fact of the mod? :crazyeye: going into war and dont know who is who could be really stressing

That would be fun, but we have some players that use a Mac, so we cant use any mods, sadly :(

That would be fun, but we have some players that use a Mac, so we cant use any mods, sadly :(

Talking about me?:p Sadly, I cannot play on Mac anyway, I am playing on Windows virtual machine, so it counts as I would play on Windows.

@Magno: Is the mod fully anonymous play? Difficult to imagine how just war could be anonymous :confused:

As a last note, I have at least two available pitboss-spaces on my server, so if someone here would like to play a friendly game together, I would really enjoy that. I'm not the best player, nor the most competitive one, so a PB with teams for instance would be very enjoyable (we could team up 1 experienced player with 1 less experienced player for instance - perhaps we'd be able to get 3 or 4 teams, which would be 6 or 8 people).
Team game sounds interesting. Count me in, so long you consider me less experienced. After all, our team PB is my first multiplayer game with more than one human opponent. (I'm not counting MTDG2 since I was not playing alone, or even playing any turns).

Talking about me?:p Sadly, I cannot play on Mac anyway, I am playing on Windows virtual machine, so it counts as I would play on Windows.

@Magno: Is the mod fully anonymous play? Difficult to imagine how just war could be anonymous :confused:

if you don't use a known nick . you should not use civstats and use only aptmod.com
There we can disable the access log access. This way you could not know when others get into the game, and so, don't guess with this.
Diplo msg must also been send throw the webpage so it reach form a common email

if you don't use a known nick . you should not use civstats and use only aptmod.com
There we can disable the access log access. This way you could not know when others get into the game, and so, don't guess with this.
Diplo msg must also been send throw the webpage so it reach form a common email

Sounds interesting, Magno. Does apt webpage has a civstats counterpart, that is something that would allow you to check in real time how much time is left on the timer?

Top Bottom