RB24s - Big Sister

Nice move tributing Canterbury to Shelley and Cyrus. But if you were going to do that, then why were you building the Space Elevator in the city with the Eiffel Tower?:confused:

You should also do a more realistic variant like this, let's say be Ragnar of the Vikings and guide the Russians to a Spaceship Victory. You can call it "Supremacy of the Rus".:king:

Nice move tributing Canterbury to Shelley and Cyrus. But if you were going to do that, then why were you building the Space Elevator in the city with the Eiffel Tower?:confused:
Didn't notice that until I was doing the screenshots. Oh well, lucky Shellie!

The game is finally over! In the glorious year of 1954 AD, Shelley, along with her husband Cyrus and big sister, visited Alpha Centauri in hopes of creating a new world; one which was filled with peace and happiness, and without evil feather-wearing miscreants. Only time will tell if they succeed :)

The full report and final save will have to come tomorrow. With the last Vanilla RB SG complete, I hope we can go on to start some more!

-Kodii

The full report and final save will have to come tomorrow. With the last Vanilla RB SG complete, I hope we can go on to start some more!

-Kodii[/QUOTE]

When's the next RB SG coming? And what will it be called?

Well, there is no regular schedule. RB members start SGs whenever they feel like. And therefore, we won't know the title of the next SG until someone decides to start a new one.

Top Bottom