RB6 - Island Hopping

OK, this was anticlimactic.

If Garath would have pressed Next Turn just to CHECK the results... :rolleyes: ...a WEEK ago... :crazyeye:

Anyway... :lol: ...Well done, guys. We met our goal! :thumbsup:

- Sirian

Sirian said:
If Garath would have pressed Next Turn just to CHECK the results... ...a WEEK ago...

I would have done, had I thought there was any chance we'd gained Qin's vote! I don't see why he voted for us, I had only improved relations with him by one point over the entire round, to all of about +8, and I don't think I've ever seen anybody else that low vote for victory. The only reason I did it, as I said, was to see whether we'd grown out enough. Which we had, by One Vote.

Well, hurrah for the victory in the way we wanted it, anyway!

--Garath

Was fun playing with people I'd never played with before. Some of my games, I like to play with folks I've been playing with for years, so... some games of this type keep things fresh. Thanks for joining in, everybody who played part of this game. Maybe we'll hook up again down the road. :)

- Sirian

So because the vote was initiated prior to Sirian's turn I met the challange of making sure it didnt get back around to him, right?!? Right?!? :twitch:

Just kidding. Good game all.

Thanks for hosting the game Sirian.

Was a blast playing with you all, and hope to see you in another succession game.

I too have enjoyed the lurking experience. I have learned quite alot. If I'm remembering right you guys went the whole game without firing a shot in angression. (except against barbs who shouldn't have been on your land in the first place)
You declared against Japan way early to move a boat but never came to blows. And the Incas attacked your ship just a few rounds ago. Got to be the most non violent Civ game EVAR!!!

Sirian, this must be like a stroll through the park compared to the blood bath that RB1 turned into.

Great Game Guys (GGG)(tm) These make my lunch hours fly by! Thanks!

Top Bottom