Re: Better BUG mod

JoeMacUnGee

Warlord
The Better AI mod...does it radically alter the way resources are distributed on the map, or is this a function of using the Smart World Map generator? I've had some hellacious starts since i loaded this mod.

this question would probably by asked in the mods forum, but someone may have played with it here, if have not. there is a thread for Better BUG AI there.

I am 99% certain that neither the Better AI nor the Better BUG AI mods change resource generation. I use them regularly and have never noticed anything along those lines.

I'm playing Better BUG AI and I haven't noticed differences in how resources are distributed.

On a sidenote, why did you put a "Re:", which usually denotes a reply to a message, in the title of your thread?

Yeah... Re: means regarding CT

this question would probably by asked in the mods forum, but someone may have played with it here, if have not. there is a thread for Better BUG AI there.

Tested this. it was the world generator I was using rather than the Better AI.

Could you please share what world generator it was?

I quit planet generator because the huge number of forests made for lower number of resources, most painfully, lower number of food resources, and I quit smart world generator because it placed a lot of flood plains and allowed for capitals to be placed in incredibly bad places. If I could have either of those scripts without the resources thing, that would be so nice... :D

Could you please share what world generator it was?

I quit planet generator because the huge number of forests made for lower number of resources, most painfully, lower number of food resources, and I quit smart world generator because it placed a lot of flood plains and allowed for capitals to be placed in incredibly bad places. If I could have either of those scripts without the resources thing, that would be so nice... :D

I was using Smart World generator, and getting REPEATED starts with one item in the BFC, and mountain peaks galore. I always play with raging barbs, and these kinds of starts made the game unplayable.

Top Bottom