Re-Upload Requests

Lionic

King
What has happened to Shiro's Ancient Korea unit pack? I cannot find it in database. Could someone reupload it or post a link unless Shiro personally forbid to use it?

sylkachan

Chieftain
I am looking for re-uploads for certain content.

Leaderhead: Wu Zetian

I had this leader-head downloaded before on a much older computer of mine. There is still a thread for it, but the download has been banned as far as I know.

I was also looking for "Womak's Terrain", but i don't remember how it's spelled.
-found it

I am also going to look for recolored units after I start this thread. I actually have a "recolored modern armor", from the Advanced Civ mod.

sylkachan

Chieftain
As most of you know, all of CFCs databases were hacked in July 2006, and all earlier entries lost.

This thread is for anyone who's missing - or even suspects the existence of - a lost creation and wishes it to be re-uploaded to the appropriate database.

Could this be leader-head too: I think it was from 2005. ???
Wu Zetian

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter
IIRC TopGun and Firefox created some German Albatross WWI aircraft that were not reuploaded. Can anyone reupload them again? I hope there is no dispute about TopGun's units any more?
IIRC TopGun and Firefox created some German Albatross WWI aircraft that were not reuploaded. Can anyone reupload them again? I hope there is no dispute about TopGun's units any more?

Go to my Profile page & click on d/s. I re-upped the (few) truly legit units, and 3 of the - 8? - units or so are his Albatrosses ;)

Last edited:

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter
Hey Oz, yes I've been to that page, the download via external site button doesn't seem to work. Does it work for you?

Yes - In case @Fortis1's link is (improbably) problematic: I''m insanely time challenged these days: I'll attach it here. As there seems some difficulty here, I'm going to kindly ask you to re-up this to the db (it'll show up as your upload, but I wouldn't worry about this) and perhaps then addressing the old links in question.

Attachments

• maya(2).zip
    28.6 MB · Views: 37

D551

Warlord
Yes - In case @Fortis1's link is (improbably) problematic: I''m insanely time challenged these days: I'll attach it here. As there seems some difficulty here, I'm going to kindly ask you to re-up this to the db (it'll show up as your upload, but I wouldn't worry about this) and perhaps then addressing the old links in question.

Awesome! thank you and I can definitely do that.

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter

Attachments

• ModPioneer_large.pcx
    7.4 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom