Ready-Made 'standard' Multi-Figure Units (for german Civ3)

CCJ39

M-o-d-d-i-n-g Deity
I don't know if there is anywhere this nice "Mod" for a german Civ3, so I've created it, because some people has requestet in a another forum

I've created 4 files (for the each age one) and uploaded it as german and englisch version

you can download it at www.ccj39.com / www.ccj39.de in the Civilization III - section (in category Games)
or directly from this framepage (or the german framepage) (filesizes: 18MB, 18MB, 9MB, 7MB)

Why are you using Kryten's munit previews to advertise your German mod? And couldn't you tell us more about what makes this mod 'German'?

I use this pictures, because the units are exact the ones by Kryten, but as a result of different foldernames you cannot use the units without a little experience in modding civ3

so I've extract the units to the english folders, show which unit is the same in the german Civ3PtW and rename folder and *.ini
after this I've copied the folder in my unit-directory to test it, some files were mist in than, so I've added the files from Civ3-US to Civ3PtW-german and try it again, every mist file I've copied to a backup-directory (where only the Kryten files in, but the names changed to german) until my testscenario, which includes all units to test if the units are all ok, doesn't give errors
my backup-directory includes 4 folders (one for each age), which I've packed with WinRar3, so all you need is to extract them into your units-directory and you will have the MF-units without any changes or else (many people in a german boards are not experienced enough to modify the units, so I've done it for them)

hope you understand this text :scan:

Basically, it is the MF Modpack for German Civ3 users.

Well done

GIDustin

Well done! Danke.

PS: Vielleicht könntest du das auch im WR-Forum posten, falls noch nicht geschehen? Dort gibt's sicher die meißten User der deutschen Version.

@Moderators and so
Sorry that I post in german this reply :D

@Arne
Wenn du das Civ-Webring-Forum meinst, da wurde es unter Scenario-Design bereits angesprochen, deshalb habe ich mir ja die Mühe gemacht. ;)
Auf jeden Fall kann man dort den Beitrag auch finden. :)

Moderators: Oups, well, I'm sorry for posing in german too. Maybe you should move this into our german forums. :D

@CCJ39 Ja, natürlich meine ich das Civ-Webring(=WR) Forum. :) Danke nochmal, ich hoffe, es hilft einigen. :goodjob:

Top Bottom