Ready to Use This? Diplogame Needs a Mod

OzzyKP

Emperor
First of all, wow, congrats on getting your own sub forum. This thing has really taken on a life of its own. :goodjob:

Secondly, Capo, can I make a special request for a stripped down mod to use in a new Europe diplogame I'm starting up?

We've got 8ish players for the game, I've got a nice sized (not too big) Europe map. It has been a very long time since we've played on a real world map, so I'm looking forward to it. Trouble is, because of spacing and balance issues we need to add a non-BTS civ to make it work. I'm thinking Ukraine. Plus, I think it'd be more appropriate if we used Italy instead of Rome.

So can you get me a basic mod that includes Ukraine & Italy as civs?

Also, we may have an opening in the game. Ready to come back? CS isn't playing in this one.

Info:
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=190009

I could probably do that pretty easily. What civs are in the game, what map do you want to use, what is the name of the game?

As far as "coming back," I don't have time at the moment. This mod takes up most of the free time I have.

EDIT: What should the UUs and UBs be for both civs, I have modules for them already so I could go with the UU/UBs that I use Condottieri for Italy and Zaporozhian Cossack for Ukraine for the UUs. And the UBs are a Kalyna Academy for Ukraine (theatre) and a Carnevale for Italy (also replaces theatre).

Good to hear. Although I would be lying if I didn't admit I was a little excited about doing this for you guys, you'll see me again. Eventually...

The folks are pretty boring. :(

It took all I could muster just to convince folks to play on a real world map and try something different with a succession game. Now people are dropping out and being sluggish about participating, all the while folks are posting in threads wondering when the "next" game will start up. For some reason they don't consider this one a "real" diplogame. *sigh*

Might still be a free spot for ya...

Top Bottom