Reagan and Gorbachev Mod

EDre

Chieftain
Today I started playing a Civ 5 game on marathon, emperor, on a huge map and with a lot of mods (all credit to creators). I used InfoAddict and Civ 4 Diplomacy + several 20th Century Civilizations and Leaders. And the main leaders I revolved it around was Reagan and Gorbachev.

I am playing as Ronald Reagan (Link to Mod). This Mod is actually from the "Age of World Wars" mod pack but is excellent by itself as well.
"Reaganomics" is a very useful ability as all cities start off with a free Market, so it helps for roads and military because it helps with maintenance cost. Also Oil Wells and Offshore Platforms give you 10 Gold per turn. So if you expand and have oil, you will be an Economic Powerhouse.

I have played as Mikhail Gorbachev but not this time around (Link to Mod). Although he is not as great as Lenin or Stalin it is quite interesting.
His ability is "Glasnost and Perestroika" and it gives you +2 Culture and Gold with Trade Routs to City States and other Civs. It also gives you a free social policy when founding Capital. Therefore you will be a power in early game and will gain a lot from trade later on.

I also used a lot of other modded civs but I will go over-those later. Enjoy :)

Top Bottom