Real Era Stop

Real Era Stop 3.3

Yeah, I've just checked this mod and it has a problem. It creates a new table Leader_Titles that refrences Governments but doesn't have 'on delete cascade' clause which standard tables all have. Ofc Fascism is not available when you finish in Medieval Era but the mod still has it referenced in this new table.

Hello, when I replace UI files, my city does not show the production bar any more. 00[00] for defense and health and the green growth bar on the side disappears. Am I doing something wrong? Are those UI files necessary?

@vaal Depends if you are using CQUI. I think there's a new version, so they shouldn't be necessary.

Please be aware that I've reported this problem to chaorace and he was kind enough to include them in the upcoming release of CQUI (after 18.03). You will not need files from RES then.

@Infixo Thank you for your response. I managed to install and have it worked but now I cannot click on city production button in any way. It won't open the city production tab. Can you help me?

Thank you so much for the Classical update. My favorite map of all time is the YNAMP Europe map and now I can keep it all in antiquity. Only thing is to fix the time scale so it takes forever to get into 400 CE.

I use 8 Ages, have since the beginning. But they don't do anything for the dates. Game starts at 4000 BCE and such. I don't want it to be the year 1920 and I'm playing a game that only goes up to Classical era.

Oh, so you actually want to well... slow down time passage per turn, right? You start at 4000 BC and after 500 turns on standard speed there should be 500 AD on the clock? Quite clever, I like this idea already.
I'll look into it tomorrow. I know how this could be done in Civ5, need to check if Civ6 uses the same mechanism. If so, I can probably create a mod that will do that. Combined with RES and properly configured 8 Ages will allow to have entire game in 2 Eras.

Infixo updated Real Era Stop with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 Custom Calendars

Version 2
Added Custom Calendars. Allows you to choose in Advanced Options a custom Game Speed that will make the dates displayed in the top right corner aligned with chosen Last Era. E.g. if you choose Renaissance, after 500 turns the date will be 1745 AD. Or if you choose Medieval, after 500 turns the date will be 1400 AD. This functionality is optional.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom