1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Realism Invictus

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Walter Hawkwood, Feb 13, 2011.

1. wotan321

wotan321 Emperor

I just started getting a Python error when I launch any scenario. I didn't make any changes. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "BugConfig", line 110, in unknown_endtag
      File "BugConfig", line 334, in endChild
      File "BugConfig", line 337, in end
      File "BugConfig", line 318, in process
      File "BugOptions", line 1482, in handle
      File "BugUtil", line 642, in getFunction
      File "BugUtil", line 629, in lookupFunction
      File "BugUtil", line 623, in lookupModule
    ConfigError: No such module 'BugUpdateChecker'
      File "BugUtil", line 631, in lookupFunction
    ConfigError: Module 'BugUpdateChecker' must define function or class 'onLocalRootChanged'
      File "BugUtil", line 631, in lookupFunction
    ConfigError: Module 'BugUpdateChecker' must define function or class 'onRepositoryUrlChanged

2. SR-71

SR-71 Terminator T850 model 101

Some impressions in SVN5092 World Map Scen:
    - Portugal (Joao) is a tiny super scientifics nation. It only has a city but it has techs 200 years ahead of its time, making the game too fast. I decided to eliminate it with WB, now the game seems more balanced.
    - Is there any reason why my spies cannot enter enemy's cities but foreign spien can do it in my own ones?
    - The main one: PLEASE REMOVE VASSALAGE AGAIN OR TELL ME A WAY TO REMOVE IT. It completely ruins the game. Nations become vassals from some other too far away and the medieval world looks like a World War I or II clash of nations game. It's completely ridiculous. If it traits about "realism", please leave vassalage as it was, DELETED. IMHO it needs too much effort to tweak it (only vassals to near nations, not random vassals, chance to remove vassalage) that I should prefer it as IT WAS, does not worth the effort. i recognize I'm unable to understand WHY you implemented it again. Please, if there is a way to play the World Scen without vassals tell me please :nono:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  3. Shuikkanen

Shuikkanen Warlord

Go to worldbuilder. Check 'no vassal states' under Game Options screen.

SR-71 likes this.
  4. SR-71

SR-71 Terminator T850 model 101

Thanks a lot friend!! :hug:

5. Zooasaurus

Zooasaurus Warlord

Is there any way i could limit the tech level so it could stop progressing at industrial age for example?

6. Lord Brooks

Lord Brooks Big Noob

Hi, I agree with SR-71 about vassal states. I'm playing a MP game on a huge map with 16 starting civs. I'm now in 792 AD and there are 3 independent nations left. Every other nation, apart from 1 that died out, is a vassal. The most ridiculous aspect of this is that the first empire to discover feudal aristocracy was the Berbers, they were as far north as they could possibly be. They started to vassalize empires in the southern hemisphere that couldn't have any real threat from them, that they couldn't realistically hope to protect either. In short, the empires that voluntarily agreed to become their vassals were perfectly safe on their own. Note to self, don't ever use vassal states again, it ruins the immersion.

On a separate note, the Turks always seem to do very, very well in my games. In the game noted above they are led by Suleyman Kanuni (Legislator, Expansionist) who has 29 cities. Everyone else has roughly 11-18 cities. Now he founded about 16 of those cities and began conquered the rest from the late classical period. They also have a few powerful vassals as well. :cry:

My issue is his unique improvement, the Timar is totally broken and gives the Turks a massive advantage in food and commerce across their empire for no hit on production. I've mentioned this before, probably 2-3 years ago. It kicks in once they discover Stirrup and Peasant Servitude, so late classical period, early medieval. At this point they leapfrog everyone assuming they have got a comparable empire to everyone else at the time and haven't stagnated for some reason. They maintain that advantage because they vassalize or conquer everyone at this stage and there's next to nothing you can do to compete with their commercial advantage.

The Folwark for the Polish is similar, only slightly less useful than the Timar overall.

Let me explain why. There are 4 key things that make the Timar the best improvement in the game.
    1. They can be built on grassland and plains and are not restricted to flatlands so they essentially supersede farms and mines at the same time.
    2. They allow you to realistically run pastoral nomadism and serfdom without a negative hit. So you get all the bonuses from pastures and avoid the negatives to farms because you don't build farms, apart from on the farming resources (corn, wheat, potato, rice). This is the only minor drawback.
    3. They give you a defensive bonus for your troops, 5% tile defence.
    4. They give a huge bonus to commerce and food, compared to just using farms and mines.
    Let's compare the Timar to farms and mines (assuming you maximize the bonuses to each improvement through tech, buildings and civics, etc).

Timar on Plains = 5 :food:, 2 :hammers:, 4 :commerce: on a river.
    Farm on Plains = 6 :food:, 1 :hammers:, 2 :commerce: on a river.
    Timar on Grassland = 6 :food:, 1 :hammers:, 4 :commerce: on a river.
    Farm on Grassland = 7 :food:, 0 :hammers:, 2 :commerce: on a river.
    Farms can actually for a very brief period of time generate an extra 1 :food: if you have Nazca Lines, but it's only likely to last a few turns so I didn't include this extra bonus.

Timar on Hill Plains = 4 :food:, 3 :hammers:, 3 :commerce: on a river.
    Mine on Hill Plains = 0 :food:, 5 :hammers:, 1 :commerce: on a river.
    Timar on Grass Hill = 5 :food:, 2 :hammers:, 3 :commerce: on a river.
    Mine on Grass Hill = 1 :food:, 4 :hammers:, 1 :commerce: on a river.
    Mines can and will generate extra :hammers: eventually, but you have to get to Mechanized Mines, Nitroglycerine and Railroad before you can benefit from them, at which point it's too late, the Turks have already won a space age/conquest victory because of their ridiculous commerce/food advantage.

So, on most maps, you will have a good smattering of hills, grassland and plains and pretty much the same covering of these terrain features as every other Civ. Those 3 terrain types are pretty much available everywhere. The Turks get -1 :food:, +1 :hammers:, +2:commerce: from all their plains and grasslands tiles. They get +4 :food:, -2 :hammers:, +3 :commerce: on all their grassland and plain hills.

So lets assume that they have 2 plains, 2 grasslands, and 1 plain hill and 1 grass hill improved along a river and compare the bonus from a standard Civ using the same tiles.

Turk = 31 :food:, 11 :hammers:, 22 :commerce:.
    None Turk = 27 :food:, 11, :hammers:, 10 :commerce:.

This small example assumes you probably have slightly more flatlands than hills, so the Turk empire will more than likely have access to slightly more food, the same production and vastly more commerce. When you start adding up the total empire advantage across 16 cities, they generate more food, so they can grow bigger and that means more tiles to work, so the advantage becomes massive. They get more food, more production and much, much more commerce.

When it comes to the Folwark, the poles would get 31 :food:, 11 :hammers:, 18 :commerce: from the same example as above. So a very similar situation.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  7. Walter Hawkwood

Walter Hawkwood RI Court Painter

A relic and removed now.

That's an interesting point that I haven't given much thought actually. Though a counterpoint to that is that I'm not so omnipotent as to code a rename alternative for every possible city for every possible civ. :) Most cities only have 1-2 possible renames from other civs when conquered, so many cities in a real game will keep their original names when conquered - especially when not on a world map (civs that are neighbors IRL tend to have names for each others' cities).

That would make it either too easy for harder difficulty levels, or too hard for easier ones. But you bring up a valid point in that base epidemic chance isn't adjusted from difficulty unlike base health and happiness. I will see what can be done to balance that.

Well, that's more or less the main point of religion now that it isn't used to rake in hyper-profits anymore.

An interesting suggestion, never actually crossed my mind. Will give it a try.

You were probably really lucky.

But it gets your research and, worst case (if you are far behind) at least trade routes with you. In most cases I think it is for AI's benefit to sign open borders. Since leaders have varying acceptance thresholds for that, one can actually observe the more open-minded and the more isolationist ones - and I didn't see isolationists doing better than others.

That actually sounds like a critique of Civ 4 health system as well, and a call to remove it. I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but if you did, I don't actually agree with you. I don't even agree with you that having good and bad starts is bad - I actually think an inherent unfairness in start locations is good for gameplay variety, as it makes for more variety. I often actually find myself having more fun playing from bad starting locations.

Having more control on where the starting spots are generated and what influences them is very much among my wishes too - but since I couldn't find any leads to where it happens, it is most likely beyond my reach and I'd need a skilled coder's assistance for changing that.

Instead of removing that, I'd much rather see it a valid choice, as you excellently put it. Do you have any suggestions on how this could be handled? I made some steps in this direction lately, including one early wonder, reworked slash-and-burn farms as an early jungle improvement and other stuff like that.

Actually, writing that I saw a rather good solution, to my mind. Do you feel that further improved slash-and-burn, making base improved jungle a better early (before farms start getting +1 food from techs; slash-and burn would still get no bonuses from tech) tile better than most other terrains would work? Basically making jungle cities a better option before farming really kicks in (around slavery + iron working), while getting gradually worse later on, and really falling off the curve exactly at the time when one can start clearing them?

I know what you mean, but in case of captured cities I think it actually represents wartime devastation rather well, when the population of a city drops dramatically after conquest. As for new cities instantly unhappy/unhealthy, ministries are there to take care of that in most cases when it already becomes an issue.

I am more or less finished with leader splashes. There shouldn't be any, I think. Do you remember the exact instances?

Yeah, having a strategic bombardment option (and a chance to devastate a city through artillery bombardment as well) is one of long-standing dreams of mine.

Well, as you point out yourself, river port is functionally identical to harbor, so why should it cost less?

Sorry, I never ran into something like that before and I don't see it here on my side. Are you still running into this issue?

I took away the +25% research city-states had before. Let's see them do this well again. :D

No spies from two different civs can be on the same tile. The city you were trying to enter likely had an enemy spy sitting there.

The proper way to play without vassals is - and always was - choosing "custom scenario" (or "custom game" for random maps) and unchecking the vassal option.

Still, I never intended the stupid vassal-happy AI to run free. The latest update makes AI much more reluctant to vassal out peacefully except for really dire situations.

I often see this request, and not only with regard to our mod. There is no easy way that I know of. But if you really want to give it a try, I'd suggest editing CIV4EraInfos.xml and tweak <iTechCostModifier> for the era you want.

That is really interesting in that I don't actually see Turks dominating in most of the games I play or observe. But I am open to looking at the case you present.

I feel that you have several flaws in your calculation. Firstly, in the era you're looking at, mines have an important alternative: windmills. And really, a Timar is more alike to Windmill than a Mine when put on a hill, so in your hypothetical scenario, a non-Turk civ would build windmills on their hills. A Timar still has a good advantage over windmills on hills, namely +1:food: and +2:commerce:. But the final equilibrium is a bit different:

Turk = 31 :food:, 11 :hammers:, 22 :commerce:.
    None Turk = 33 :food:, 5, :hammers:, 8:commerce:.

Also, we should remember that sticking to the "optimal" Nomadism at this point basically robs you from a better civic, say, Merchant Families, giving +1 trade route, so, say at least +3:commerce:. So the final balance for our hypothetical scenario becomes -2:food:, +6:hammers:, +11:commerce:, or a total of +15 yield for 6 worked tiles, or about +2.5 per tile. This is indeed still too much, so I hear you and I've taken away one +1:commerce: from Timar, hopefully balancing it much better (remember, it still has to stay a net positive, and that it locks you into not one, but two civics, one of which has serious drawbacks).

8. Lord Brooks

Lord Brooks Big Noob

Thanks, glad that you see the point I was trying to make about timars. Could you also take a look at the folwark? In my opinion that is also overpowered, even more so if Casimir is the Polish leader as he gets an extra commerce from every folwark because of his financial trait. So he would have 31 :food:, 11 :hammers:, 22 :commerce: in my hypothetical scenario (actually taken from my game by the way), which is exactly the same as the Turk scenario.

My understanding of the timar was it was the Ottoman Turk version of the feudal system. So land grants for military service. The timar system characterized most agriculture: with the state allocating benefits (timars) to it's cavalry for waging war. These benefits were conquered territory and the subsequent income derived from the Christian peasants that lived on the territory who had pay a percentage of their harvest and give several days of labour service each year. The main difference between serfdom and timars, was the timar was not hereditary and was tied to military service. Everything else was pretty much the same as serfdom.

Currently it makes no sense that timars work best when remaining on pastoral nomadism as by the time the Turks were using the timar system they were not a nomadic culture. Because timars currently replace windmills you don't need to build farms except on wheat, potato, corn and rice resources so you can remain on pastoral nomadism and get a bonus to your timar (farm replacement) and your pastures, in fact the current bonus of the timar encourages you to do so. The combined bonus of just building timars, instead of farms and mines, makes farms and mines redundant in the Turk empire apart from to gain metal and food resources. So instead would it not make more sense that timars should replace farms and should be limited to flatlands, as they are essentially the Ottoman version of serfdom/peasant servitude and should be subject to the same negatives as farms are on pastoral nomadism. That also means the Turks would need to build mines/windmills on hills. So timars are still better versions of standard farms, in keeping with the other farm replacement UI's. If it's possible to give them a bonus to the horse resource, then that would make sense too, because the benefit of the timar system was it meant the Ottoman empire didn't need to pay it's cavalry as the land grants in return for military service replaced standing pay.

9. Zooasaurus

Zooasaurus Warlord

So what exactly should i edit?
    Anyway, In my current Turkish game, i notice the sprite for Ulufeci Sipahi changes into a generic Cuirassier when i entered industrial era, and that breaks the immersion. Is there anyway you could do something about this?

10. Lord Brooks

Lord Brooks Big Noob

Hi, the <iTechCostModifier>0</iTechCostModifier> line is a percentage from what I understand, so if you change it to <iTechCostModifier>100</iTechCostModifier> tech cost would double in the era you want to suddenly stop progressing in. If you want to essentially stagnate tech rate, you should put something ridiculous in there like <iTechCostModifier>100000</iTechCostModifier>, that should do the trick, but bear in mind the AI don't know how to deal with this, so they will still try in vain to discover new tech.

11. Walter Hawkwood

Yeah, extra commerce is an artifact of the time when it wasn't yet provided by Manors. Farms used to have +1 and Folwarks +2. I'll fix it when I'll get to Poland-centric update. This one is a pure mistake (come to think of it, Timar probably ended up with so much commerce the same way; it just wasn't removed at that time).

The way I understand timar system, it was dictated by the still semi-nomadic culture of early Ottoman state, and was devised specifically for "landing" the military, who would otherwise cling to a tribal identity, which might have resulted in all kinds of internal threats. Its time of life (XIV-XVI centuries) corresponds well to the period in which Ottomans made a transition to an urban-centric sedentary agricultural empire from a tribal coalition. And that's how I intended it to work - you build timars to ease your transition from Nomadism civic to other ones, a transition which is always rather painful gameplay-wise. Perhaps the food bonus should be made nomadism-independent to underscore this transition.

And I don't feel it makes mines redundant, as it doesn't generate comparable amounts of production. In theory, with unlimited population, the extra food can be used for craftsmen but that doesn't make it a better alternative to mines, as you need 2 pop to achieve the same as you did with 1 pop.

Yeah, that will be changed in the upcoming update, as it just so happens to be Turkey-centric.

Zooasaurus likes this.
  12. Lord Brooks

Lord Brooks Big Noob

The sprite for the Ethiopian Great Generals is lying down, at least the body and legs are, the arms and head are floating! :lol:

13. Routalempi

Routalempi Chieftain

Nice, I was just about to point this problem out as well :goodjob: In my last game with SVN 5082 (Huge random map, Monarch difficulty) peace vassalizations got completely out of hand and by late medieval times basically everyone was vassal to either myself or my biggest rival. This was pretty weird considering that neither of us were that far away in score or military power from the rest of the civs. Let's see if the new changes fixed this.

Other feedback:

Number of spies was capped to three, which is something i'm not really sure how to think of. On the other hand limiting them probably takes away some mindless micromanagement and prevents AI from spamming them, but limit of three just feels too harsh. Maybe increasing the max number to five would be reasonable? I feel like it would be impossible to play with espionage-centered strategy with current balance of the game. (To be fair nobody probably does that as espionage in Civ4 is so tedious and time-consuming).

Also, spies can't enter enemy cities during wartime anymore, which is really weird. I get this is a side effect of making them visible to barbarians, but it takes away a great deal of their usefulness. I think espionage has historically played an important role in warfare and feel like it should stay this way in RI as well. Would there be any way to revert this change while still making the spies bad at early exploration as they should be?

Current health system is fine, in my opinion it does work pretty well and and you actually have to pay attention to building wells, aqueducts etc. that you could just skip in older versions years ago. As people above pointed, there can still be some problems if you happen to get a unfafourable starting location. I don't really know any easy ways to fix this without screwing the otherwise good system, though.

-50% unit upgrade cost on Progressive trait could use a nerf. You end up saving thousands upon thousands of gold with this, and at the same time your military is on constant advantage with other civs relatively close to you in tech.

Does anybody else feel like cottages are not usually just worth it to build? Specialist economy is the way to go, and you really don't want to waste many tiles that could be used for farms? This has been the case for a long time, just pointing it out while we are at it. In my mind it would make sense to somehow make them a bit more valuable while lowering the other income sources to balance it out. (Just my opinion, I haven't really even tested what happens if you invest heavily in cottages).

I like this fix a lot, but these numbers sound kinda unbalanced in the late game when cities have populations of 20 or more. Hard to tell before testing though.

---
    Overall, game balance seemed to be in fairly good shape (excluding peace vassalizations) and you certainly can have enjoyable and challenging games, which is what it's all about. Thanks for Walter and other members of the RI team for still updating the mod, we appreciate it!

14. [Y]

[Y] Warlord

Well, close to a year ago we had this exchange:

That might help, but I think it's still larger problem than that: Resources can't be harvested (eg, the difference between starting with pigs without jungle and pigs with jungle is huge). Pigs can be connected at iron working now, which is great, but the same doesn't apply to rice. And those resources are most critical in the first few hundred turns.

Anyway, I'm going to withdraw my comments from the conversation. I've tried booting up RI a few times in the past couple of weeks but my heart wasn't in the game and I lost interest pretty quickly. Comments from someone not actively playing are of pretty low quality.

15. teks

teks Prince

I play with vassals on playing HWM. Without vassals I can just continuously expand by fighting weaker civs. Vassals force me into larger, more interesting wars with other major powers. As it was the expansion of any major power would put them at odds with another. Vassalage is a good way to define practically any relation an Empire had with smaller civilization. The small civ agrees not to be protected from other civs, but to be protected from the civ they are a vassal to.

To each their own, but I think with a few tweaks vassals would be the way to play. Where war with anyone always ends with you being pitted against another world power, and thats far more interesting then knights slaughtering the warriors of a lessor civ without consequence.

16. Shuikkanen

Shuikkanen Warlord

I've felt the same way. I've been making a point of making sure there's at least one or two cottages around my capital, if possible, which I tend to so they'll be towns eventually. Plus if I have the financial trait and lots of rivers, I sprinkle a lot more of them here and there where they won't block irrigation routes. But it's really hard to evaluate their usefulness. My gut says that they are better than they seem. I can't remember enough of the numbers to do the math properly, let's just say a riverside town late game gives you +8 commerce. If you've managed your empire well and you can run at least 80% science, and there's some buildings that straight up modify your commerce bonus (instead of straight gold) this translates to 7-8 science before libraries' and universities' bonuses kick in. So with the base terrain bonus I'd say that it's comparable to a settled Great Scientist, or maybe slightly better even. And when you're running 100% gold for a short burst to gain money for upgrades, the town acts like a Great Merchant.

But again, I'm just throwing these numbers out of my hat based on vague memory. I'm not even sure if commerce-boosting buildings exist? Maybe those could be the key to making towns more relevant, since raw commerce would become more valuable whereas straight up "refined" commerce specialists usually provide (ie. gold, science, culture, espionage) would not be affected.

Another thing about towns, though... In vanilla civ spamming cottages was a viable strategy so I guess the F5-class tornado that regularly shows up and destroys a town wasn't that much a pain, but if you only have a handful it can really bum you out. This needs to change. Either reduce the odds, or if possible, change the event's nature somewhat. It sounds realistic to say a tornado destroys a town, but in civ, especially later in the game, "towns" are more like major cities where "cities" are major metropolitan areas. Maybe the tornado could at most destroy a village, or best of all, simply downgrade the improvement.

Then there's the volcanoes... I try to avoid placing cottages next to a mountain whenever I can.

17. Walter Hawkwood

All right, some news first. Since it is customary for RI to have Christmas releases, this is what we were aiming this time as well. But at this point it is obvious that I'm not quite making it in time for Christmas itself. I didn't want to release a content-incomplete version, namely one where some civs didn't have dynamic city names yet. I'm getting towards the end of the list at a good pace, but I still have 4 civs left, and it is unrealistic to hope that those would be finished in 1-2 days. But a release is very likely coming until the end of the year, bar some unforeseen events, and it will be an almost final version of RI. Stay tuned for updates!

Fixed.

I frankly have no particular opinion regarding that. To me, espionage always felt tacked-on, without any real place in the game.

This is exactly a side effect of making them visible to barbarians, and I feel it is a reasonable trade-off. Again, to be fair, removing spies altogether would probably be a reasonable trade-off to me as well. :rolleyes:

The main issue isn't even exploration, but rather stationing them around your cities to fogbust, preventing barbarian spawns. Generally speaking, risk-free fogbusting is too much of a gamebreaker to leave in - and since espionage isn't too deeply integrated into other gameplay elements, it does not feel like a great loss to me if it becomes a bit dysfunctional.

Since there was someone a couple of pages ago asking for a buff of Progressive, I feel now that the balance is right. :lol:

That's a very interesting question that I have no answer to myself. Since comparing GP-centric strategy to cottage spam is a bit of apples/oranges issue, I don't have a firm position on this matter. My own feeling is that since specialists are more powerful in RI than in vanilla, cottages are probably weaker by comparison. Not sure if this needs fixing of any kind though.

Since the end result is capped at 1 tech anyway, I don't think it's unbalanced. From huge cities, you just get an almost-guaranteed tech - and only one your opponent already knows.

Yep, I remember this one. Turned out to be rather unfeasible, since AI doesn't really understand alternative research paths.

Understandable. Still, thanks a lot for sharing your opinion! Merry upcoming Christmas!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll look into a possibility of downgrading towns instead of erasing them altogether.

18. Walter Hawkwood

Oh, and for those wondering why I'm updating a lot of existing art each update, here's a pic:
    Spoiler New/Old :

Untitled-1.png

Note that the units shown have the same polycounts and the same texture resolutions.

19. Ahnarras

Ahnarras Chieftain

Hello Walter, and as always thanks for the reply !

As i'm ending two days of multiple Christmas's spectacle with my class, i'm a bit tired, so i will be short :

Perfect, thanks !

Yeah, it's not really a big deal. I do understand that it would be a lot of works for something not really important. Just wanted to point it out, in case there was an easy solution to it.

Won't probably not affect me, as i'm only playing on Prince, but maybe somes others playing on hardest difficulty could give their insight ?

True. Still, couldn't it be tone a little so that it is important, more important that the others, but not so much that all the rest seems non-existant ? Maybe cap it to +/- 4 ?

Cool, would be glad to test it !

Thinking so too... Still i'm confused. Tried a new game recently and paf, happened again. Wasn't even in classical era when it popped.

Yeah, i'm a bit on the isolationists side, trying to keep it mostly for myself (as most of the time, when i put my nose on others's business, i quickly end in war ^^). Still it always weird me when i see German or Indian in Egypt in -3000

Last point that i forgot to mention last time is how the diplomacy penalty is manage when you are asked to go help in a war. It seems unfair :

- If i accept, A is glad (bonus) and i'm in war against B (malus). Logic.
    - If i refuse, A is angry (malus) and B doesn't care at all (no bonus). That doesn't seems right.

Sometime i end in a war with A because i keep refusing to help him (and that is logical) but B refuse to help me and doesn't aknowledge me as a friend (though i indirectly help him by refusing to support his ennemy).
    I suppose this is do to how the trade deal are done, as B isn't part of the negociation between A and me. So I'm not sure if something can be done about that, but it would be cool that the guy you keep saving end up liking you, even a little.

Well, time to go back to my games. I'm doing a little let's play by email with a few friend (roleplay style). Maybe i will end up in medieval times for once, and come back with a lot of stuff to comment. Thanks for all your works !

20. plasmacannon

plasmacannon Emperor

Not exactly. However, since I am not using the SVN, you probably have already completed those that I saw.