really exicted anout the releas of viv4!!!!

ew0054

Troll Extraordinaire
:cry: :confused: :lol: :crazyeye: :king: ok who else out there is liek relly pumped? i mean losing sleep at night over eaitning and waiting and waiting for the release of civ 4, to be don in about 27 days from now? ??? me ! i am ! not i m sure im not the only one, but i think about it CONTSNATLY all day!!! i'm like really wired right now thinkign about it! ok. well i decided to tortyuere myself a bit longer, to make sure i continue to do well in college. my parents are getting the game for me for Chrsitmas! i have preordered it (to get the bonus stuff)but when it comes i'll give it to them and they give back the money with the game on christmas. that way i dont spend all night playing the game (which i know i will) and get bad grades in college because of it. sounds lieka plan? i think so. who else is like really excited out there?!?!? i have a directory on my pc for civ4 screenshots, which i acquire at the college using my 128MB jump drive, which i have filled up each time i go there! i do it there because i'm at home now on a 56k so it'll take forever to download them all. i just go to the college and do it cause i have a 4 hour block between classes on wednsday, sdo thats what i'll be dling tomorrow. alright!!!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

ew0054 said:
:cry: :confused: :lol: :crazyeye: :king: ok who else out there is liek relly pumped? i mean losing sleep at night over eaitning and waiting and waiting for the release of civ 4, to be don in about 27 days from now? ???
I put the count down to the top of the forum, under the Google Search, to make it easier for everyone to see. :)

Let the countdown begin! :dance:

Thunderfall said:
I put the count down to the top of the forum, under the Google Search, to make it easier for everyone to see. :)

Let the countdown begin! :dance:

Thank's TF, this makes life a lot easier :)!

If everyone who needed to go to CivAnon when to CivAnon, then their surver would explode :p

Gr3yL3gion said:
@ew0054
You really need to go to CivAnon, :lol:
Funny thing is, I bet that in some random "mothers against videogame" association there are crying ladies saying "my son is addicted and don´t admit it" and then someone reply "listen, I found a great home page one of these days..."

LOL

This is so cool! I mean really! Ok I've calmed down now. But it's already almost midnight and I'm still hyped thinking about it. I know it will be another sleepless night... it's been going on liek this since I heard about Civ4 in May. Ah well I'm still doin' all right... and I've past the halfway mark. Just a little while longer... I can make it!!!

Top Bottom