Realms Beyond Pitboss 7 - Replacement/Sub Needed

shahandre

Chieftain
Hello CFC. Necessity has brought me out of (looooooongtime) lurker status. I'm playing in a Pitboss game over at Realms Beyond and need to find either a replacement or a medium to long term substitute for my slot in the game. It's an 18 player FFA AW game with a public diplomacy thread, randomly generated map (NOT hand balanced), random civs and random leaders. This game is about random fun, not who runs the best diplomacy game or the best micro. The player field varies from some really good players to some who are relatively new to competitive multiplayer (that would include myself). The civ / leader you would take over is be Mao of Native America. It is currently 1440 BC in game (normal speed), so there is plenty of time to make your mark on the game if you choose to sign up.

We have a Civ stats page for the game at http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2305.

If you'd like to join please post over at Realms Beyond in this thread. If you want to read my game thread to see where I am in the game before deciding to join, my thread is here. If you want to ask me questions, either post here at CFC or over in my thread at RB if you're registered over there. (You'll definitely get a quicker reply from me at RB than here, given my CFC post history!)

As for teaming up vs. outright replacement I'm OK with either option, although I will say I'm enjoying playing the game. I just won't be able to log in reliably on the weekends for the next few months and don't want to hold up the game for the other players. If you are someone who can only play on the weekends and isn't looking for a permanent turn playing role, that would be ideal for me. But like I said, teaming/subbing/replacing, all options will work for me.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks! What is your preference for playing? Are you interested in covering for me on weekends or do you want a more active role, taking over full control?

Thanks for the offer to play, classical_hero. I found someone who had already been ded-lurking another player who was able to join up as a regular teammate and weekend turn player. If you're interested in following the action we'll be glad to have you join up and follow the thread, if not thank you for the offer.

Top Bottom