Realpolitik CIV - A new and improved AAR

Bobbtjoe

Emperor
Welcome, one and all to Realpolitik CIV - A new and improved AAR. I am your host, Bobbtjoe. Sit back, relaxe, and witness the action :ar15: , comedy :lol: , tragedy :( , and adventure :cowboy: that is about to take place. This AAR will function like that other AAR . We will create political parties and vote on the descisions at hand. But at the same time, this AAR will function very differently. I will only allow the creation of five different parties and there will be no coalitions. That being said, each party will have to be distinct and be different from the other ones. Each party will hold equal power and each power will have one vote. When something worthy of voting on arises, each party member will vote on it. Then what ever decision won, that party will vote likewise. A vote wins if atleast 3 parties voted in favor of it.
Example:
Spoiler :
The War Party has 3 members: Bob, T, and Joe. A vote has been called upon to see weither or not we should declare war on Rome. Bob and Joe vote Yes, while T votes No. Yes wins, and their party votes Yes. The Green Party, the Peace Party, the Great People Party, and the Religion Party hold similar votes, and they all vote No. 4-1, we have decided NOT to declare war on Rome.

The example I provide shows how voting on decisions would work. There will be no president or opposition. See how it differs from that other AAR? I would like to suggest that each party create a social group for their party where they can privately disscus the issues at hand.

The first few things that would need voting on would be what civ we will play as, what map we will play on, what difficulty, what map-size, what speed, and any other special options (no random events, unrestricted leaders, ect.)

DO NOT POST

THE FIVE PARTIES​

The Kill 'em All Party
Founder: CeasarPlayer995
Members: CeasarPlayer995, Domination 3000

This Party supports complete destruction of our enemies, that means no vasals, no mercy . Military is most important but we also realize a strong military needs a strong economy. Plus all members who join get free cookies and milk.

Favored Civics: PS, HR, Vasalage, Nationhood, Slavery, State Property, Theocracy.
Favored Victory Conditions: Conquest.

THE RIGHTEOUS PARTY OF THE FAITHFUL
Founder: West India Man
Members: West India Man

We MUST found a religion, and spread it to EVERYONE - By force if necessary. We must get Theocracy ASAP and adopt it immediatly, and NO SWITCHING TO OTHER CIVICS. All Religious wonders (or at least, as many as possible) MUST be made. We also prefer to have gold, rather than investing it in heretical beliefs! :king:
All members are offered indulgences and a plot of land.

Nationalist Party
Founder: Aysee
Members: Aysee, Spectrate, Ayra126

I pronounce the Nationalist Party. It supports the advancement of the country above all else. State above individual is preferred, military and industry is emphasized, believes our culture is superior to all else, thus we must build great monuments to show it; believes in founding a religion and converting to it.

Preferred civics: PS, Beuro, CS, Mercantilism, OR

The Liberation Party
Founder: Omega124
Members: Omega 124

"Fighting for man's liberties"
A party based on the fact that the people, not a water tart whom distributes swords, is the legal basis of a government. We abide to complete social liberties for everyone with the civics of choice.

Gov.: Despot, to HR, to Rep., to Universal Suffrage

Legal: Barb., to Vassalage, to Bureaucracy, to Free Speech

Labour: Tribalism, to Ecampination (We refuse slavery of any type, including the Caste Systym)

Eco: Decentralization, to Free Market

Religion: Paganism, to Free Religion

Once a tech unlocking it is available, we upgrade to the next "Acceptable" civic immediately.

We also believe in seperation of church and state. Immediately once in power, we will switch to Paganism/Free Religion and Secularism. We shall free the slaves immediately, with either Tribalism or Ecampination. Our preferred choice of victory is Diplomatic, so one of our biggest priorities is building the UN.

COMMUNISTS OF NES
Founder: Cull
Members: Cull, Terrance888
We're -10 and NESers, and we're elitist outside, nice inside.

Current Election: Voting on nominees

Vote for two of the nominees here.

Civilization: Inca, Rome, Spain
Map: Terra, Pangea, Big and Med. , Fractical
Difficulty: Noble, Diety, Imorrital

Vote for only one of the choices here.

Map size: Large, Huge
Speed: Marathon, Normal
Enviroment: Tropical, Temperate

Vote Yes or No on EACH of these options

Special Options: Conquest Only, Unrestricted Leaders, No Barbs, Raging Barbs,

I will start the Kill'Em All Party

Where the name says it all.

And our stance on the issues.

This Party supports complete destruction of our enemies, that means no vasals, no mercy . Military is most important but we also realize a strong military needs a strong economy. Plus all members who join get free cookies and milk.

Favored Civics: PS, HR, Vasalage, Nationhood, Slavery, State Property, Theocracy.
Favored Victory Conditions: Conquest.

I found THE RIGHTEOUS PARTY OF THE FAITHFUL!!! :jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus:

We MUST found a religion, and spread it to EVERYONE - By force if necessary. We must get Theocracy ASAP and adopt it immediatly, and NO SWITCHING TO OTHER CIVICS. All Religious wonders (or at least, as many as possible) MUST be made. We also prefer to have gold, rather than investing it in heretical beliefs! :king:

EDIT: All members are offered indulgences and a plot of land.

I found THE RIGHTEOUS PARTY OF THE FAITHFUL!!! :jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus::jesus:

EDIT: All members are offered indulgences and a plot of land.

Added

Meh. This is about as far away as you can get from RP while still being able to use the RP name...

I pronounce the Nationalist Party. It supports the advancement of the country above all else. State above individual is preferred, military and industry is emphasized, believes our culture is superior to all else, thus we must build great monuments to show it; believes in founding a religion and converting to it.

Meh. This is about as far away as you can get from RP while still being able to use the RP name...

Added.

I, personally, would like it if we had more left-wing parties, as the three already in are all right wing.

I am proud to announce the creation and new leadership of:

The Liberation Party​

Fighting for man's liberties

A party based on the fact that the people, not a water tart whom distributes swords, is the legal basis of a government. We abide to complete social liberties for everyone with the civics of choice.

Labour: Tribalism, to Ecampination (We refuse slavery of any type, including the Caste Systym)

Once a tech unlocking it is available, we upgrade to the next "Acceptable" civic immediately.

We also believe in seperation of church and state. Immediately once in power, we will switch to Paganism/Free Religion and Secularism. We shall free the slaves immediately, with either Tribalism or Ecampination. Our preferred choice of victory is Diplomatic, so one of our biggest priorities is building the UN.

Hey, I was in a Protectionist Right-wing mood! And welcome new party! :goodjob:

I am proud to announce the creation and new leadership of:

The Liberation Party​

Fighting for man's liberties

Added. WE NEED ONE MORE, SHEEPLE! :whipped:

My bet that the final party's going to be the Communists.

So.
Facists: Kill 'em: HARD right
Fundamentalists: Faithful: HARD Social Conservitive
Rightests: Nationalists: Right Wing
Libertarians: Liberation: Border-Right
Communists: ???: HARD left

Wow, this is just like Japan. Even the "Leftist" party (Liberation) is conservitive. The hypothetical communists are going to be the only true left party.

COMMUNISTS OF NES

COMMUNISTS OF NES

Added. Now that we got our five parties, we can begin. Every party needs to nominate a civ, a leader if that civ has multiple leaders, a map, a map size, a difficulty, and anything special if they want it. (No random events, choose religion, no war, ect. ) Since, at the time being, there is only one person per party, that person can nominate it themselves without having to vote on it. But when there starts to be multible people per party, they would have to vote on there nomination.

Top Bottom