Realpolitik II - Dark Storm Rising

Welcome Tambien! [party]

As to this proposed new quest, I would Rather Not Join. I have to many responsibilities Here.

Since everybody seems to have accepted me as opposition leader :) I will now begin my duties of yelling at the Government. :p Since, as Draknith noted, we have yet to hear anything about the Action Horizon plans to Take, I call for the posting of at least an outline plan, If not a full draft, for us to discuss. We want to know the goals of the government.

Also, thank you to everybody who has supported our proposed bill of rights. :thanx:

DT
Opposing Stuff :bump:

If you guys want some massive fire power to shock and awe, and mop up the opposition Draknith will accompany you with his "Greek Fire Thrower"!

NPC is a non player character

Well, to see the national elections, just check the last 10-15 pages. It's quite hectic, but simple enough at its base level.

NPC stands for Non-Player Character. As opposed to a PC - Player Character. It's a roleplaying/DND term used to talk about the in-game "characters" that are run by the guys sitting around the table versus the enemies/allies/rulers/whatever that the person running the game (Gamemaster - in this case me) set up to populate the world.

Welcome aboard!

-L

Welcome Tambien! [party]

As to this proposed new quest, I would Rather Not Join. I have to many responsibilities Here.

Since everybody seems to have accepted me as opposition leader :) I will now begin my duties of yelling at the Government. :p Since, as Draknith noted, we have yet to hear anything about the Action Horizon plans to Take, I call for the posting of at least an outline plan, If not a full draft, for us to discuss. We want to know the goals of the government.

Also, thank you to everybody who has supported our proposed bill of rights. :thanx:

DT

That's in the manifesto we posted.

Well, then I call for the Posting of a draft plan! We want details! Also, we are to lazy to look through all those speeches to find your manifesto. :p

DT

no more detail than that? I would like to see what I voted for please.

We're currently working on a draft in the Horizon Coalition Social Group's threads. LH could confirm that if he wants to.

Minister of Public Information (newly created position): Sonereal

That means propaganda minister I take?

That means propaganda minister I take?

No, it means I'm allowed to have my offices dissect any incoming information and outgoing information.

Also, I'm the CIA Director. :lol:

Not the CIA! Nobody expects the CIA!'

To be serious, before this nation turns into a nation that lacks privacy and freedom, I say that limiting the powers of any police force could be good.

By saying the CIA instead of just making up some new agency name, do you then intend to do what they did?

Not the CIA! Nobody expects the CIA!'

To be serious, before this nation turns into a nation that lacks privacy and freedom, I say that limiting the powers of any police force could be good.

By saying the CIA instead of just making up some new agency name, do you then intend to do what they did?

My guys only work in foreign nations. I'm the CIA, not FBI. :lol:

You didn't answear my question.

As an independent voter I respect the vision of manifest destiny, however I am appalled by the ruthless way in which this government approaches freedom. If the Indian tribes to the West do not wish to engage in peaceful co-existence with our American brothers then war may come. However, implementing a war strategy right from the begining will do us no good. There may be benefits to working with the Natives. If they wish to bring harm to us, them let them suffer our wrath. We need to be prepared before marching off to war!

Also, if we propose that we should control and subjugate all to our will, why do we care about saving a lonely city state. Yes, there are benefits with making an alliance, but to save them and force others to our will seems counter intuitive. I humby request that the government look at it's plan again for the spreading of American freedom. If we wish to control all, control it all then. Do not leave some alive to wallow in their backwards ways, while we gobble up everyone else.

Thank you

Thanks Aysee.

Make Suatio Freindly and explore some more? That isn't an outline plan. It isn't even an outline of an outline. Tech-path? Diplo with other Nations? Settling? Construction? These are the things that we want to know! Not what we were going to do anyway! Everything else is a long term objective, we want to know your plans for the now! At the very least just give us an overview statement, such as 'settle west' or 'buildup Military'.

DT

Okay, here's a general outline:
-Finish Calendar then research towards Iron Working (Cal=>BW=>IW)
-Build at least one settler and two more workers
-Expand the military by 2-3 units (One will be a Scout).
-Social Policy of Honor
-Improve Cotton and Silks near NYC

NOTE: There will be more to come, but we're still debating several smaller aspects in the Social Group.

Sparthage
President of the United States

Top Bottom