Realpolitik II - Dark Storm Rising

AHHH... now people are playing "face off". Who's Who anymore?! I vote that the assasins guild kill everyone, and for payment I promise to throw you all in jail for one turnset... hahahahahaha

@Sonereal-There is no law? What do you mean?

If there isn't a law against murder then Replace Breaking the Law with not outlawing Murder. :p

I agree with sparthage about the VP thing, you can still be VP after you left the party. If you don't specifically state resignation as VP, it will be assumed that you are still VP. And you were VP when the VoNC was called, so your point is moot anyway.

But seriously, we'd better have a law against murder.

DT
Opposing Stuff :trouble:

DT...Immortal narratives, in my view, are exempt from the law, IN MOST CASES. If you make violence in narratives illegal, then you are ruining the game for me.

Seriously this administration has been a real downer for me :(. Everyone is against everything that made RP fun, just because one person took it a little farther.

I kind of assumed that as soon as LH took power he would have outlawed murder. It's the sort of thing that everybody outlaws. If we don't have a law against murder, I shall make it a personal goal to make one.

Murder is Murder. Murder in a Narrative is still Murder. I can accept small scale Violence in a narrative, but more than 3-4 people killed is a case for the government to start stepping in.

The way I see it, RP is fun Because of the Politics. Politically, people killing each other with no reprisal is unacceptable. The fun is the debates, backroom deals, betrayals and close-run votes. If you just want to kill a lot of people, then you are playing the wrong game.

DT
Waiting :coffee:

I kind of assumed that as soon as LH took power he would have outlawed murder. It's the sort of thing that everybody outlaws. If we don't have a law against murder, I shall make it a personal goal to make one.

Murder is Murder. Murder in a Narrative is still Murder. I can accept small scale Violence in a narrative, but more than 3-4 people killed is a case for the government to start stepping in.

The way I see it, RP is fun Because of the Politics. Politically, people killing each other with no reprisal is unacceptable. The fun is the debates, backroom deals, betrayals and close-run votes. If you just want to kill a lot of people, then you are playing the wrong game.

DT
For once, I agree with the Opposition Leader. Murder is something that everyone outlaws. I thought that we already had one, so I didn't post anything saying specifically that murder was illegal.

Sparthage

Opposition Leader and President agreeing? :eek:
Tremble in fear ye puny Mortals! :p

How do we pass a bill, such as the previously proposed bill of rights? I think we need ensure that we actually have some laws, and that everybody knows we have them.

DT

There were never any laws in RP1...sigh. I didnt want to do this, but this game just isnt the same as RP1.

I am leaving this game. I may come back later, but for now, I am leaving. Good bye everyone.

DT

Yay politics! I have enough fighting games, political stuff is an awesome change of pace.

For once, I agree with the Opposition Leader. Murder is something that everyone outlaws. I thought that we already had one, so I didn't post anything saying specifically that murder was illegal.

Sparthage

exactly. murder is murder.

What did you think the whole Assassin Conflict was about?

For me, it was about the nature of a party dedicated to murder. All societies must have similar basic rules to continue to exist, and "murder is wrong" is one of them. For me, this spiraled into VoNC territory due to the admin's refusal to punish Ravus, Sonereal, and Arya for murder.

IC, the first and foremost goal of the People's Philosophers is to ensure society, civilization, continues to exist. The idea that murder is right seriously threatens the idea of society, and therefore any and all cities, and so on up the line.

Opposition Leader and President agreeing? :eek:
Tremble in fear ye puny Mortals! :p

How do we pass a bill, such as the previously proposed bill of rights? I think we need ensure that we actually have some laws, and that everybody knows we have them.

DT

I think the president can make up whatever he likes and put it into practice on his own if he likes. Sparthage/the new president may decide to make it an open vote or something, though.

-N

Well... I don't really know if it's too late (Silly time-zones... Meh) but I vote Yea

:D

I hereby put myself forward as Presidential Candidate.

Foundation Promises Action. We promise the sending of a plan, and quick response to any crisis that may occur whilst the nation is Under our control. We will Give what the former Government could not.

I vote for the PPA and the Red Dove Party.

DT
Planning :hmm:

Top Bottom