Realpolitik III: Dark of the North

I'm joining.

My weapons will be...

1x Large Wooden Spoon
1x 85ft of Rope

My elemental specialty is fire, and my spells are:

invisibility telekinesis telekinesis.

I am uncertain as to which party to join yet.

I will join the Greek Ninja Party...

Just like Civ4RP1 :D

(I was going to make a pacifist party, but since we are Aztec...)

I form the Cult of Blood

Oh, Blessed be the Sun God, Huitzilopochtli, whom bless us Immortals with the Powers of Magic, and bless Mortals with fertile land for food....

We of the Cult of Blood believe that sacrifice to the Sun God is the only way to the Greater Peace, and therefore, we shall:

-Lead our warriors to fight with Tradition and Honour
-Lead all men, Mortal and Immortal to be Pious to the Sun God
-Lead Aztec to great riches by the pursuit of Commerce
-Lead our people in the ways of the Sun God, by means of Autocracy

In these ways, we shall not be weak, and the Blood of our Enemies shall flow from our temples like the flow of Fountains.

I shall be blessed with the elements of Fire, in which the Sun is made of, and I shall master the arts of Razh N'areth, Eph Heren and Hath Yahoram

And for weaponry, a Longsword and a Boomerang would do.

The reform party would like to join the popular front.

We must decline the offer. The members of the Popular Front believe that it will be easier to have equal voices in the coalition if there is only three parties.

Darn it, everybody is being a warmonger now! :( Even religion is claimed. :cry: I may still start one anyway though.

What does a speciality actually do? I don't really want to chose one without knowing what I'm chosing between.

DT
Considering :hmm:

As this is a fantasy setting I don't see why there can't be a party with communist leanings (perhaps not with that exact name).
i think the game would also benifit from a range of parties and agenders.

Since we're the evil guys, I think that I'll join a militaristic party, so if it's okay, I'd like to join the Imperial Party :D

Weapons:
Dual-wielding minicrossbows
One-and-a-half-hand-sword (Or whatever it's called)

Element:
Air

Spells:
Razh N'areth
Eph Heren
Hath Yahoram

Joining the Greek Ninja Party

Element: Fire
Spells: Telekinesis (2), Killing (1)
Weapons: Shadow Katana (all black), Shadow throwing knives (all black)

What does a speciality actually do? I don't really want to chose one without knowing what I'm chosing between.

DT
Considering :hmm:

Really, it gives you an element to control. It's a bit ill-defined, but Fire peeps can hurly fireballs and swim through lava, water can breathe underwater and control the tides, ice can create snowfalls and are immune to cold, etc. However, the more powerful things you do with it may drain spell energy - so you have to ditch spells.

Also, I can totally make your character the Kraken-King in lore :p

-L

Also, I can totally make your character the Kraken-King in lore :p

I CHOSE SPECIALITY WATER! THE KRAKEN-KING SHALL RISE AGAIN!!! :king:

As for Weapons I'll go for a Hand-an-a-Half Sword and a Longbow again.

Spells:
1 Death
1 Telekenisis
1 Teleportation

I'll hold off on joining a party for now, want to see how it develops a bit more first.

DT
Kraken-King :king:

Weapons:
Dual-wielding minicrossbows
One-and-a-half-hand-sword (Or whatever it's called)

Element:
Air

Spells:
Razh N'areth
Eph Heren
Hath Yahoram

What is this/how does it work? I haven't seen it before and can't find an explanation. Cheers! :)

What exactly do you want to know?

I have to choose some, right? What are the options (mostly for weapons) and what effect do they have on the game?

If you ever have seen Realpolitik 2, there thungs called quest, where someone would pm LH, and he would use an RNG, or soomething, to determine the outcome, and write a narrative for it. If I am correct, he is now doing what is an action chatroom, where we would we got the Realpolitik chatango page, and you could say, act out how the narrative goes. Weapons of course say what weapons can you use, and the spells for the same thing.

Edit:
- Everyone chooses two weapons(era-appropriate, please) and one magical specialty(Earth, Water, Ice, Fire or Air), as well as any three spells from the Spell List(bottom of post). Note that choosing a spell only allows you to cast it once, so if you want more uses pick the spell multiple times. These spells can be used during quests(which can be left to the GM’s imagination or played out in the chatroom). To earn another spell, take a mortal hostage and then sacrifice them to the gods. Each mortal is worth 1.

Right. Thanks :)

Weapons:
- Hand-and-a-half sword (there you go, Magnive ;))
- Longbow

Element:
Fire

Spells:
Eph Heren (2 uses)
Razh N'areth (1 use)

Top Bottom