Realpolitik III: Dark of the North

Hmm. Since we're in the Medieval Ages (I think), we're not too far off from guillotines. Guillotines are efficient, quick, and most importantly, easier to operate than a beheading from a man with an axe or sword.

The Cult thinks that the pain involved in the sacrifice is cleansing for the infidel and is in fact the most important bit.

A sacrifice is a sacrifice, quantity over quality :D

The Cult thinks that the pain involved in the sacrifice is cleansing for the infidel and is in fact the most important bit.

We're not in the business of cleansing. We're in the business of killing. As many, as fast as supernaturally possible.

Woo! Sonereal's just winning the points!!

BTW: +1 to Sonereal!

All hail Sonereal!

-Nukeknockout
The Spoon Murderer

Because of my new mad scientist kind of charater, I need a weapons change!

I would like two one-handed crossbows that fire miniture thuderbolts. They can also transform into into two long swords. I invented these weapons myself. Remember kids, it's science! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: Also, imangine my charater as long thin and wearing a lab coat like a cliche madscientist. FOR EVIL! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, sarcfices should be experimented on before the sarcrfice so we can advance our evil science! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

You copycat! :D

guillotine requires time to set up and restraining the person and has a chance of breaking with time. Far better to replicate the most efficient production line of sacrifices in history, the Aztecs ;)

Far simpler to just push the mortal backwards over a stone and then cut out his heart with the near mechanical (and exceedingly fast) technique of the aztec priests and their sacrificial knives. Quick, simple, easy: and it is nice and personal as well.

Dual-wielding minicrossbows was my idea :p

Cheese and Rice, people. Just stab them in the heart or throw them into a volcano.

Do I have to do everything around here? Don't we have elemental powers that don't cost spell slots? Kill them with those. Or simply strangle them personally.

I can think of at least 4 ways to kill someone more efficiently using just my weapons(rope and a spoon) than experimenting on them or going with the whole Aztec elaborate nonsense.

guillotine requires time to set up and restraining the person and has a chance of breaking with time. Far better to replicate the most efficient production line of sacrifices in history, the Aztecs ;)

No, it doesn't require as much time as killing them one by one with sword. The most efficient production line killings before the 1940s was the Reign of Terror, not the Aztecs. Quite frankly, the current methods are ineffective.

Far simpler to just push the mortal backwards over a stone and then cut out his heart with the near mechanical (and exceedingly fast) technique of the aztec priests and their sacrificial knives. Quick, simple, easy: and it is nice and personal as well.

The most effective way, actually, would be mass pyres. However, that requires a lot of wood.

I see you're GMing again, LH. ;) Just found this thread. I'll watch, probably won't join - at least not yet. :p

What you mean about humane sacrifice, Reform Party people? More blood needs to flow off the altar, not less! Every drip of blood shall be offered to the gods!

(OOC: Role-Playing a cult-ish person is so fun.)

Imperial Gold Sword/Lance that transforms out of a solid gold coin that can be carried around. If the coin lands on heads it changes into a sword, tails, its a lance. Weapon may summon down bolts of lightning and is charged with electricity. (Sword of Jason in The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan)

Aegis, a shield made by Zues himself that expands out of a sleek wristwatch and is easily used with one arm while the other uses a weapon.

Air/Sky (think demigod of Zeus)

5 spells

Some change in the Merchant Party.

The Merchants of Cthulhu

Respecting the Great Old Ones, we belives the Aztecs should have the best economy in the world. If Cthulhu wills us to declare war, we see as he wants to let us open markets elsewhere.
Leader: Redspy
Members: Southernking

Top Bottom