Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
:confused:
Core Rules

Rebellions:
Every other week the country chooses whether to enter anarchy. If a simple majority wish to rebel than the prime faction is overthrown and a poll goes up to chose a new one.
Requires a simple majority to enter rebellion.
During this time recognized factions can announce their intent to join the rebellion (and thus have a chance to become the prime faction).
The country can choose to not even consider a rebellion. If this is the case then the citizens can consider a rebellion at any time past the original two week period.
Early Rebellions:
A rebellion may take place earlier than the two week period only if it is supported by 3 or more registered citizens. All other rules for rebellions still apply.

Just throwing it out there. I don't really care.

No to a rebellion Vandal. Do you have a reason for a rebellion or is it just the two weeks is up?

Thank you Diamondeye. I'm starting to loose interest as:

Half the Players are never active;
The Turnchats have been spotty, and at the exact time I am not available;
RP just took a divebomb;
And finally, As I see it, that Add brought one new "active" player, WIM, so without that flow, I am just out of it.

I wish I could help, but without the game, it is difficult to contribute.

Seeing as we just finished the most active week in months I'd say that is a stretch Vandal :dunno: . Alot of us are busy in RL and tcn has done a good job keeping us on course. I was just curious if you were trying to stir up some activity or if you had a legitimate beef with the Federation. As diamondeye pointed out my question was answered.

Yes the inactivity/activity seem to peak hard one way or the other. There is some discussion of us going for a domination victory if the prospect of total war doesn't feed the masses I don't know what will!

It is difficult to contribute without the game, it's also difficult when you don't have time to commit to a job to get a voice in the estates general assembly. Without a voice there a lot passes by without you having a say.

Where's the victory method discussion? I haven't found that yet!

It is difficult to contribute without the game, it's also difficult when you don't have time to commit to a job to get a voice in the estates general assembly. Without a voice there a lot passes by without you having a say.

Where's the victory method discussion? I haven't found that yet!

Your grievances do not fall on deaf ears Furiey. It is an elitist method of government and mirrors its real life civic. It is hard to have a representative style government that does not have some citizens speaking for and representing other citizens. My hope was that players possessing the game could run for the G-G Advisors and State Rep positions and keep those that can't access the save well informed so they could be involved the discussion threads. Then the State Reps could vote and give instructions according to the will of those they represent. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get more involved. As for the Victory discussion it is in the Foreign Affairs thread that you are a part of, me and TCN just brought up the victories last night.

... I check the forum often but there seems to be almost no RP. I'll try and stir some up later, but to do that the way I planned it I need to win an auction for a fish tile and I do belive you were planning to auction them soon?

I have a few managers now and we are going to give the RPG a shot in the arm. I just had too much on my plate to add in the ship aspect then. Cyc is the new LG manager and we will be working on the sea angle.

Your grievances do not fall on deaf ears Furiey. It is an elitist method of government and mirrors its real life civic. It is hard to have a representative style government that does not have some citizens speaking for and representing other citizens. My hope was that players possessing the game could run for the G-G Advisors and State Rep positions and keep those that can't access the save well informed so they could be involved the discussion threads. Then the State Reps could vote and give instructions according to the will of those they represent. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get more involved. As for the Victory discussion it is in the Foreign Affairs thread that you are a part of, me and TCN just brought up the victories last night.

There's nothing that says that the DG citizens aren't all "representatives", that represent the interests of the city they reside and the residents of that city.

Allow ALL citizens to participate in all discussions. Leaders in various positions can then determine what to do based on that feedback. This system works, keeps people involved but still allows those with more time/interest to take more of a lead in the DG overall.

-- Ravensfire

I agree the Assembly is elitist and restrictive, but that is just one thread in these four subforums. Every player can freely post in every other thread in these forums as well as start their own. If that does not satisfy you I am happy to receive emails or PMs and bring your concerns before the assembly.

EDIT: I am the rep for New Arkadia and its citizens, if you live someplace else your own rep would probably be better able to help you.

I agree. I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to work. People such as Furiey and I can make suggestions with broad strokes (although Furiey knows the game better than I), but debating fine points are more for others. What you've suggested, Ravensfire, is more like the DG I know.

Top Bottom