Rebellion!

Brutha2

Chieftain
Where's the civil War? each civilization needs a nation it can split into during a civil war, like the roundheads for the English. Civil War ought to happen with a mix of factors:
Constant civil disorder:nono:
Invasion by enemy nations? :confused:
Culturally powerful nations all around :goodjob:
too much tax :cringe:
starvation :suicide:

or other factors. We need a civil war option!! :) :goodjob: :) :)

I agree with the split factor. It can not happen without warning (as in the Civ 3).
- unhappiness can be factor
-foreign meddling- trying to split the nation (as in Civ I)
-invaision- if it splits the nation into two parts it might be possible
-too much tax- it can not be a factor till we can control how much tax is levied.
-starvation- it wouldn't be fair until we can truly prevent starvation (i.e. food trade)

yes, and you'll notice all of Ffinlo moore 's recent topics have already been sugested, so if your reading Ffinlo moore, READ THE STICKY

Sorry about making another thread about civil war. :confused: :sad: I am quite new to this site so I am likely to make mistakes :lol:

No problem, its just when lots of people do it then it becomes a little annoying but anyone can miss a thread or two if they haven't visited the specific forum for a while.

but thats why i created the sticky, so people don't have to have keep up with the threads everyday

True but people may sometimes ignore stickies because whilst yours does get regularily updated, some others do not. So its quite easy to ignore sticky threads especially if they don't have the new post icon.

Top Bottom