1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent G&K Deity Let's Plays?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by JamesCivFan, May 11, 2013.

1. JamesCivFan

JamesCivFan King

Hello, I have searched the forums a little bit for any recent G&K Deity Let's plays (preferably with commentary), but haven't found anything yet, apart from the old MadDjinn and Wainyciv games.

Does anyone have any YouTube links to any good ones? Thanks in advance.

2. tomtom5858

tomtom5858 Prince

The Stories and Let's Plays section. Look at Light Cleric's China LP in particular, he faces a triple (or double, I don't exactly remember :D) DoW before you'd usually even get one.

3. Light Cleric

Light Cleric ElCee/LC/El Cid

Primeval had a nice playthrough of Deity Challenge #12 here although I don't think he actually saw it all the way through(I think he was getting bored which is understandable).

Also I have a couple of LPs but whether they're "good" is debatable :p

4. Gori the Grey

Gori the Grey The Poster

Deity challenge #12, actually.

5. The Pilgrim

The Pilgrim Deity

6. JamesCivFan

JamesCivFan King

Thank you all for the replies. Gotta sharpen up my old skills for Brave New World, so, these videos will surely come in handy.