1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Q&A - 12/05

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by kwidem, May 12, 2014.

1. reddishrecue

reddishrecue Deity

So this is some of the new civilizations in be. Is this a set of civilizations or is there an individual civilization like Brasilia?

2. Catalytic

Catalytic Chieftain

I'd imagine that even if some of their units end up looking similar, they'll probably use the Civ5 generic labels to help differentiate.

All Swordsmen have the same icon. All frigates have the same icon, etc, no matter what slight visual differences may exist between colors or the like. All the UUs had their own icons as well.

I'm guessing that they'll have a player color, and a unique icon for the unit type. You'll be able to easily distinguish the affinity visually, but you'll need to mouse-over for the individual promotions like you do currently. My only real beef with the current design is that you have to memorize the promotion icons because if you mouse-over a unit to see its promotions, that window will go away before you can preview the promotion details.