Recon and Siege have Production bonus Policies

Recon and Siege have Production bonus Policies

Brixter

Warlord
Brixter submitted a new resource:

Recon and Siege have Production bonus Policies - Recon and Siege have Production bonus Policies

It's unfair that Recon and Siege units don't have production bonus policies.

Features:

1. Recon units get +50% Production bonus with Agoge, Feudal Contract, Grande Armee and Military First policies.

2. Siege units get +50% Production bonus with Maneuver, Chivalry and Lightning Warfare policies.

Read more about this resource...

Hey just a head's up, I used to have one of my own but the AI kept spamming siege weapons. I think they are a priority or something in the AI, so when they "detect" a way to make them easier, the unit then becomes highly favoured. Would end up with AI with nothing but catapults lol.

That being said, I use a ton of AI mods so I don't know if this still happens on unmodded. Just some info in case it happens and you wonder wtf.

Hey just a head's up, I used to have one of my own but the AI kept spamming siege weapons. I think they are a priority or something in the AI, so when they "detect" a way to make them easier, the unit then becomes highly favoured. Would end up with AI with nothing but catapults lol.

That being said, I use a ton of AI mods so I don't know if this still happens on unmodded. Just some info in case it happens and you wonder wtf.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't use any AI mods. In my game today, I don't see the AI producing just catapults. They still use a mix of units types.

Top Bottom