1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Record any AI's that do Terrible/Excelent with stability/revolutions

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by xcrissxcrossx, Mar 29, 2010.

1. xcrissxcrossx

xcrissxcrossx Prince

A while ago, I saw Afforess asking what AI's did good/bad with revolutions, and I think we should answer his question and discuss.

I only have a few. I know it seems EVERY game I play with Ragnar, the American rebels come and take half of his cities it seems like. Another civ with lots of revolutions is Russia with Mongolian Rebels.

A civ who does good with revolutions seems to be the Incans. I'm not sure why.

2. WildFire

WildFire amour

Can't say I agree with Ragnar but almost every game I play Russia gets destroyed from within.

3. Afforess

Afforess The White Wizard

Brennus seems to good, the Ottomans do good too. India always seems to be a pathetic rebel country. Can't remember any others of the top of my head....

4. mail2345

mail2345 Chieftain

I remember Isabella and the Ottomans flip flopping for a while in one of my first games.

5. gramcrkr103

gramcrkr103 Warlord

I think I can second Ragnar always having having problems, often with the americans.
    I think carthage and china may have difficulties too

6. Sporhund

Sporhund Warlord

In my current game, everyone on the map (including me) is getting their arses handed to them in the tech- and power-race by Hyana Capac of the Incans. He has about 30% more cities than me, has expanded super-fast, got 3 vassals now and has had no problems whatsoever from revolutions. He also founded Judaism, and has been spamming rabbis to spread it.

7. xcrissxcrossx

xcrissxcrossx Prince

The game I'm playing right now is exactly the same. Huana Capac has Twice the score of me, and I'm in second place. He has 16 cities and like 3 vassals, and he founded kemetism.

8. QwertyKey

QwertyKey Warlord

For a while I was playing with only ROM, and I remember Ghandi always dieing really quick because he'd get taken over by rebels. I don't know if that still occurs with this patch though.

9. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

Yes, when I play and Ghandi appears he sucks at revs. Ghandi may settle many cities but due to revolutions it breaks up and he ends up with one or two cities max.