Recruitment

Pegasos

Deities' Favourite Horse
ditto.

and when I start back on my school next week, you might consider assigning more stuffs for me to create ;)

Heh, I´m not currently the leader of this mod (right?), I just wanted to revive this now when BTS is finally out and the plan was to wait until then. The BTS has been available whole week and nothing started to happen, so I bought my own copy and started to wander... I think I should PM NikNaks and ask if he´s still interested (it was he who started this whole mess :p )

Sovin nai

Prince
Well, I don't think anyone disagreed with my scenario plan on principle, only small points which can be wrinkled out later. As far as I know, there is some work for most people to do, especialy art people. So, we could start working on that.

WGW

Warlord
I think we can start.
i still want to help ;)
i cant wait to see us making progress :D

Comrade Stalin

Chieftain
Can I help in the making of this mod, seems pretty good, I could help with beta testing and ideas, and, soonish, developing it, here are some of my ideas

The civs
Rebel alliance UUs: X-wing, Y-Wing, Rebel trooper (normal, experienced and advanced) UB: Rebel base. Leaders: Luke Skywaker, Princess Liea religion: Light Side
The Empire UUs: Tie fighter, AT-AT, Storm trooper (n, e and a) UB: The Death Star ( can only be built on planet with one moon or less) Leaders: The emperor, Darth Vader Religion: Dark Side
The Rouges UUs: Rouge (replaces spy), Rouge trooper (n, e and a), rouge fighter, UB: Rouge bar (replaces bar, needed to recruit Rouge and Rouge trooper) Leaders: Han Solo, Greedo Religion: Nomad
chewbacca (not sure what his race is called) UUs: chewie flier (can only move on land and go to moons), Chewie trooper (n, e and a), Chewbacca, Yoda (mabye?)
Ewoks un-decided
The Clone army un-decided Leader: Jango Fett
The Bounty Hunters un-decided Leader: Boba fett
Droid Army un-decided
(these are just a few)

Religions
Instead of religion, how about ideologies, i.e, the light side, the dark side, neutral, Bounty and nomad, each gives you a different bonus, the light side makes only the dark side more inclined to declare war on you, but means you lose relation ship points with all civs (except the dark side) for declaring war on anyone but the dark side, but, if anyone but the dark side declares war on you, they lose relationship points.
The dark side has poor relations (-2) with everyone except the bountys, also, you lose relationship points with the the light side for declaring war on any one
The neutrals have no pros or cons
The Nomads have the advantage of being able to have as many cities as they want without paying, and can settle in anyones territory as long as they are at peace with them, but can only control 2 of the population, but, there cities can only reach a population of 4 if they are free, and, free ones are under productive and can only build a few mid-tech tree items and only one late-tech tree item
the bounties are the most unusual of all the religions, they can only control 5 cities (of any population) but can raid cities, gaining money, but leaving it in-tact

mmm11105

Chieftain
I can do a little bit of reasearch if you want.

I'm not that great at modding but I'm like a repository for SW info.

-mmm11105

P.S.: Try going here Wookiepedia

Popcornlord

Steampunk Mechanic
Yes, I like using wookepedia a lot. If you could help with some info on the invasion of naboo, the first scenario we're doing, that would be great. I think we're fine on techs, as well as units besides spy and AA units. Helping with some other stuff, or civopedia, would be good.

mmm11105

Chieftain
Here is what I could find

If you have anything more specific for me to look into tell me

Attachments

• Naboo.pdf
    271.8 KB · Views: 123

Popcornlord

Steampunk Mechanic
Good job, even though I was looking for something a little more specific. Could you maybe get some ideas for civics or more units or something like that?

mmm11105

Chieftain
Quick Post

At the end of the pdf. I included some fighter info

Also there's

Royal Secrurity Forces
NRSF
Including:

* Handmaiden: The secret service of the security forces, aiding the Monarch (if a queen) in simple duties such as getting dressed to defense duties such as the utmost protection, including hiding her among their own ranks. Along with the Queen, the Handmaidens wielded Q2 hold-out blasters and/or ELG-3A blaster pistols.
* Palace Guard: Highly-trained bodyguards stationed in the Theed Royal Palace who acted as bodyguards to the king or queen, or even the senator. Though few in number, the Palace Guards were the backbone of the Security Forces. They wore sleek, combat helmets and red blast-dampening vests and carried S-5 heavy blaster pistols. After the Battle of Naboo, they wore darker uniforms.
* Security Officer: The top leaders of the Security Forces, these men and women were loyal yet mostly unfamiliar to true danger. They were the paid officers who worked under the captain of Security. Roughly 1,000 in number prior to the Clone Wars, they led the part-time and volunteer soldiers. They often were armed with compact, royal sporting blaster pistols and were protected by leather jerkins over a blue officer's coat. After the Battle of Naboo, they wore darker uniforms, with a different distribution of red and blue.
* Security Guard: Naboo's equivalent to a regular infantry and to police officers, who served as patrolmen and sentries in Theed City. They were large in number during the Battle of Naboo and fired S-5 heavy blaster pistols and the powerpacked CR-2 blaster pistols. They wore flexible armor plates over a dull yellow jumpsuit. During the reign of Queen Apailana, they wore leather vests over red jumpsuits, blending them with the Palace Guards. After the Battle of Naboo, they wore darker uniforms.
* Fighter Pilot: Skilled space pilots operating in and around the Naboo system. This corps included the famed Bravo Squadron and fought in N-1 starfighters. They wore long orange overcoats for warmth in space and flying helmets with visors. After the Battle of Naboo, they wore darker uniforms, and a new type of helmet.

and the V-19 landspeeder
V-19

I'll check the CIS side Tommorow

Daryl95

Templar
I want to help with this mod. I can help with most XML changes, and few graphics changes(nothing that changes the shape of whatever I'm editing until I learn to use nifskope).

Daryl95

Templar
I'm not using this forum now, but I am using this modpack thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=297868
Graphic changes would be appreciated, even if it's buttons. Or civopedia, or ideas (buildings would be nice now). What are you good at?

Sorry it took me two weeks to post a reply. I had two format my computer's hard disk last weekend. :badcomp: Plus I only get the USB modem on the weekends since we have one and USB modems aren't made for moving between computers every few minutes. After I installed XP I can't get DXTbmp to work so I can't edit graphics anymore until I fix this problem. :confused: I can still edit XML files and have ideas for the mod. Sorry about the long explaination.

Daryl95

Templar
Sorry it took me two weeks to post a reply. I had two format my computer's hard disk last weekend. :badcomp: Plus I only get the USB modem on the weekends since we have one and USB modems aren't made for moving between computers every few minutes. After I installed XP I can't get DXTbmp to work so I can't edit graphics anymore until I fix this problem. :confused: I can still edit XML files and have ideas for the mod. Sorry about the long explaination.

I just found another .dds converter so now I can edit graphics again :). I can mostly edit buttons for now but I am trying to learn how to use the graphics editing softwares I have.

Popcornlord

Steampunk Mechanic
Alright, good. So waht do you want to help out with? I could always use buttons for units and stuff (I haven't bothered with them yet, as you can probably see in-game). If you want to help with XML I'll send you the latest file (I'll upload it soon anyways) and find something for you. Are you good at civics? I haven't implented them yet but I have some ideas.

Top Bottom