Recruitment

cfkane

Emperor
Right now what this mod lacks is manpower. I've been getting plenty of help from Dibukk and johnny139 with pedia entries and therefore the underlying concept for the mod, and The_J has been willing to help with custom python code.

Still, Fictionalization has a lot of areas that need polishing. The artwork, for example. I've been covering the game's leaderheads and buttons (which I need to update in a new patch soon), but we still need good unit and building artwork. Also, I could use plenty of help coding events and getting the specifics of mod features that I have yet to add, like the Legend units, items, and world improvements.

I can't help out with any art, and my coding experience with Civ4 has been limited to tweaking XML files, but I'd be willing to help out with texts as some of the others have. I'd be willing to work on new strategy entries, like the following, for example:

"Use the Vimana as a rapid transport for explorers and troops, or as a platform for workers to improve rough terrain quickly."

(BTW, this is quite a wonderful unit, and I'm very glad that you increased its movement allowance in the 3.19 version.)

I could help I can do some graphics 2d only. and I'm experienced with XML just tell me what you would like me to do

Top Bottom