1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Red vs Blue

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Strider, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

Honestly, I liked blue team better than red team overall. Honestly, I think that the blue characters developed more (and better) over the series than the red.

Although, there isn't any characters that I hate. They were all great.

Edit: Anyone remember what happened to Lopez?

2. Nylan

Nylan Characters Welcome

His head was blown off and of course he sided with O'Malley for a while. I believe it was after they returned to the Gulch that they got separated somehow (I assume this is what you are referring to). He did pop up every once in a while...usually in the cave or somewhere around there.

I liked Red because they never had any idea what was going on, because most of the main storyline revolved around the Blues. Just running amok and ruining everything, they were the comic relief of the comedy.

3. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

I actually meant what happened to him at the end ;). Was he on the ship when it blew or was he still on the ground?

4. Nylan

Nylan Characters Welcome

I don't remember if he was involved in the final conflict of the last few episodes. If not, then he might still be in the cavern somewhere...

5. Esckey

Esckey Deity

Hard to say what side I liked more.

6. Chaos_BF1942

Chaos_BF1942 Prince

It sad to see Blood Gulch Chronicles come to an end, but it was a great series.

Spoiler :
    I loved it when O'Malley jumped into Grif. I loved the ending where Sarge goes nuts... well more nuts, and destroyed that computer in the cave, 'Congratulations Player! You Have Winner!' that was great . The ending that mirrored episode 1 was also pretty good, and seems like the 'canon' one (after all that stuff they are back to just standing there and talking.

I had always liked Red Team, because I loved their interaction.

That was just a mini series, like PANICS, and it is over now.

I really think there will be a new Red vs Blue. Maybe Red vs Blue: The Valhlla Chronicles; there is a crashed pelican on that map.

7. BasketCase

BasketCase Username sez it all

Red vs. Blue: The Live Action Movie.