REF growth in 1.06

milvang

Chieftain
I have been trying to understand what effect the changes the the growth on 1.06 means.

In vanilla it turns out that the REF size is linear in the number of bells produced. Can anyone till me if that is still the case in AOD2 1.06, or what is the relation?

REF growth in 1.06 is still largely based on the same as vanilla, but there are some more influencing factors. For instance, by kissing the King's ring and paying him gold on his requests, you increase the time between REF increases. Also, there is now a cap on the maximum REF addition. So REF growth is initally exponential, then linear. Growth in general is a lot slower than vanilla, but to compensate the initial REF is three times the size of vanilla.

Great news. I love playing high setiment for the bonusses, but was getting annoyed with the REF mecahnisc making this approach virtually unplayable. With a cap, in the long run the REF will grow logarithmically in total bells, which makes a high bell strategy much more viable.

Can you tell me what the cap is?

Great news. I love playing high setiment for the bonusses, but was getting annoyed with the REF mecahnisc making this approach virtually unplayable. With a cap, in the long run the REF will grow logarithmically in total bells, which makes a high bell strategy much more viable.

Can you tell me what the cap is?

20 units per increase is the cap (from memory). I haven't been in that part of the code for a month now so I could be wrong. :D

Top Bottom