Reference charts

TTG

Prince
I know the civ 1 fans out there are feeling a little short-changed at the lack of civ 1 content currently up at my section. The thing is, I chose to put up the stuff that was easiest, and now am into the hard stuff. At the moment, I am working on reformating (and in some cases, redesigning) the reference charts. Right now, all of the data is in them. That was the easy part, because it was mostly cut & paste from TTG's Timeless Games stuff, but all of the graphics are not completed, and some of the cross-indexing is not finished. I'm debating whether I should just put them up so you people can use them or wait another week or so (college... taking all my time) until I completely finish them. Part of me wants to put up something that's complete and void of errors so that it's more useful and makes me look better, but part of me is embarrased at not having any new content up yet. Any input?

------------------
Civilization I Master of masters
Webmaster of Civilization I Fanatics Center

i dont care. i dont like the cheat section. i dont like to cheat and have the feeling other people dont either. another feature i liked on civ1 was yoyu can build citys next to each other for canal.

------------------
the best *&%$#@ chess player around here

You expect me to remove the cheats section because some people don't like to cheat? That's silly, stellar. Just don't use it if you don't like it.

------------------

Originally posted by TTG:
I know the civ 1 fans out there are feeling a little short-changed at the lack of civ 1 content currently up at my section.

I thank you for the content of Civ1, even though I don't play it anymore. It is interesting to look back and see about all the cheats I had no idea existed! I have been looking thru your site, but I have found no mention of CivNet. Do you have that? and if you do are you going to add information about it to the Civ1 site?

------------------
-PaleHorse76-

I am going to add nothing about civnet. If I add anything, it will be a note saying simply that I will not add anything. This is for several reasons:
1. Civ1 for DOS and civnet have many differences. I consider them totally different games.
2. My expertise is limited to civ1 for DOS. I have only played civnet once or twice and I didn't like it.
3. There are a number of really good civnet sites out there. I cannot compete with them, and I don't wish to.

------------------

Top Bottom